Girls, do you enjoy anal sex? Does it feel good?

Never tried it but would definitely want to stick my penis in a girl's butt. What do you think about it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• take this from me it is not healthy !and no doesn't feel good I'd say yes to external anal play but just from the out side its so enjoyable other than that gross and bad

• How is it not healthy? It doesn't do any permanent damage if you do it properly.

• Actually crob... it does... the anal sphincter isn't like other muscles... it's only made to stretch so far... and once it surpasses that it never fully contracts... causing people to sh*t themselves when they're older ;)

What Girls Said 9

• getting it in there hurts like hell for us females, but later in the process, it feels hella great!

• no and yes, if we see that you enjoying it, it make us feel good,in a happy way because you having a great time, but NO bcoz it hurts and nasty, especially if you came inside.. eeeewwww...sorry about that...

• At first I do not like it but after a little while its cool. However, I won't want it 24/7

• I think it is the grosses thing ever. I have a few guy friends who have tried it they said it hurt the girls and it was a hard push and it kinda hurt them. its really your choice I have never tried it and I don't think I ever will its just not my cup of tea.

• No no no no no no no no no!

• GOD.. ISNT ONE HOLE ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS?I have never done it... my friend has & trust me it hurts really bad... just think I know this is gross but when you were little if you had a virus .. I'm sure you have heard of suppositories... yea did that feel good? I DONT FUCKING THINK SO.so if that was that little & it hurt imagine something the size of a penis.NO NO NO NO.& its actually really gross.but that's just me.

• Exactly...i dnt understand the appeal of sodomy.

• I love it. Its kinky and knowing I'm the ONLY one my husband has given anal to, is a turn on, its a connection.. Knowing that he feels sooooooo good, is an even bigger turn on., knowing the odds of another woman letting him do this is super rare.. makes me feel like his best lover.. ever.. Anal is great. But I'm confused if its a sin or not if you do it when ur married?!

• My boyfriend really likes doing that. he says it feels good because it's so tight. and no, it doesn't really feel good for me. if he doesn't loosen it up it hurts really really bad.

• It hurts the first time, but after a while it feels good.. It's kind of exciting doing something like that.

• Seriously? My friend had sex with a guy and he keeps asking to do anal?I don't know why. For a guy it would probably feel good. Because the anal hole is tighter.But to a girl. NONONONONONONO.Sometimes I think guys want to do it because they are curious if they are gay. But I think its better to not stick it anal.

• Well, I definitely know I'm not gay haha. I just want to experience everything with a girl and figured it would be tighter and more pleasurable for me.. and wonderin if it would be for her. I've heard girls say it hurts at first, but then they enjoy it loosens up or lubed up.

• I agree I think ur guy is a little gay if he likes its. I mean there really is no reason for it. the pussi is right there.

What Guys Said 3

• From my observations most girls don't, but there are a select few who love it.

• It's an amazing experience. It feels so good and f you do it right it can be really pleasurable for the girl to.

• anal is gross. stick to da coochie, I mean that's why we Fnck gurls right? buts meant to let out crap not take in love homie.