Girls, do you enjoy anal sex? Does it feel good?

Never tried it but would definitely want to stick my penis in a girl's butt. What do you think about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• take this from me it is not healthy !

and no doesn't feel good

I'd say yes to external anal play but just from the out side its so enjoyable other than that gross and bad

• How is it not healthy? It doesn't do any permanent damage if you do it properly.

• Actually crob... it does... the anal sphincter isn't like other muscles... it's only made to stretch so far... and once it surpasses that it never fully contracts... causing people to sh*t themselves when they're older ;)

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 11

• no and yes, if we see that you enjoying it, it make us feel good,in a happy way because you having a great time, but NO bcoz it hurts and nasty, especially if you came inside.. eeeewwww...

sorry about that...

• Prepare to get shit on your dick
    Happens more often than you think.
    Unless you use a condom.

• getting it in there hurts like hell for us females, but later in the process, it feels hella great!

• I think it is the grosses thing ever. I have a few guy friends who have tried it they said it hurt the girls and it was a hard push and it kinda hurt them. its really your choice I have never tried it and I don't think I ever will its just not my cup of tea.

• GOD.. ISNT ONE HOLE ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS?

I have never done it... my friend has & trust me it hurts really bad... just think I know this is gross but when you were little if you had a virus .. I'm sure you have heard of suppositories... yea did that feel good? I DONT FUCKING THINK SO.

so if that was that little & it hurt imagine something the size of a penis.

NO NO NO NO.

& its actually really gross.

but that's just me.

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 5

• From my observations most girls don't, but there are a select few who love it.

• It's an amazing experience. It feels so good and f you do it right it can be really pleasurable for the girl to.

• anal is gross. stick to da coochie, I mean that's why we Fnck gurls right? buts meant to let out crap not take in love homie.

• No it's not a sin when your married.

• Well well well... So far what I saw was a lot of dumb myths and thoughts from uneducated people. So imma brake them all down for ya. First of all. Does it hurts? Hell no. You just have to be patient and don't just ram it in guys. That hurts not the actual intercourse. Secondly. Is anal a dirty job? Who the f*ck told you that? What were you doing on biology huh? Everything stays in your in your testicles (I'm not from English speaking country so I don't know what the sausage thingy is called). Things that needs to be dumped in the toilet are only coming down if you really need to so if you empty yourself like 4 hrs before intercourse there is no way that something messy will happen. Does it feel good? Of course it does but only after a while. Might be really strange the first time. You can stimulate women g spot through anus and my girlfriend loves it so yeah. Use lube use a condom ALL THE TIME Bacterias that live in the anus are happy there and they are not happy anywhere else so you don't do ass mouth or ass pussy that is a guaranteed STD not even joking. Stay safe hope I helped you in some way. Cheers