If he wants a threesome, does that mean he doesn't love me?

My boyfriend really wants to have a threesome. He tells me he loves me and wouldn't want to be with anyone else. He is sweet to me and is basically... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's a fantasy, but I don't think he's really serious about your relationship.

Tell him, "yeah, let's have a 3some...with a guy" haha.

Hey it's a 3some and that's what he wants.lol.

And if you feel like that would get you jealous, don't do it. I have a sort of 3some before and I didn't really like it because my boyfriend went off and asked my friend for more sexual favors while he was "drunk" supposedly. With a guy you surely wouldn't get jealous because you already know that you like this guy, right? But you are not sure if he feels the same about you or if he'd end up wanting to do more with this other girl. That's how I felt, and that's where jealously comes into play.

And if he's saying that you will want to someday, then do it that someday! haha not now.

It's like I want to have sex someday, (saving for marriage I decided =]), but I'm not ready now so I'm not going to now and I will when my day comes.

I wouldn't be offended, but take a step back...

Seriously mention doing it if its with another guy! (so you won't have to worry about jealous)

-I repeated some stuff, sorry =P