How to convince my boyfriend to do anal?

this is going to seem really backwards but my boyfriend and I have been together for eight months and we're sexually active. problem is I like anal and he won't do it. I've done it in a past relationship and liked it. how do I convince my boyfriend to have anal sex with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• if he still needs convincing even with a condom...youre screwed lol

you convincing is like you pushing him into it. guilt trapping him and all :/ did you ask him to just do it once and if he doesn't like it he doesn't have to again?

• i did try that. also said I would do ANYTHING that he wanted in return. still nothing. =( its all I want for my birthday in a couple weeks

• well what's the problem with the toy? unless he meant you can use it when your at home? :(

dont have sex till he gives in lol

• he meant get the toy so I can use it on him. I think I'm going to hold out until he caves. girls can go so much longer. ;)