• Ask
  • myTake

Girls - a penis sticking through the slit of boxer shorts...

What's the attraction? 2 out of the 3 girls I've been with recently have requested that I don't take my shorts off when she's jerking me off... but when it comes to getting head or actual sex, it's no big deal.I just don't see why that's so appealing, I find it kind of annoying.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah I don't get it either. I'd rather he just took them off completely so I can get to everything.

• Glad to hear it =)

What Girls Said 10

• Feel lucky you get any action.

• Why don't you ask them ?

• I suppose I could, it just didn't really occur to me at the time though...

• You know how guys like to have sex with girls while they're still partially clothed? e.g. just wearing a skirt or something like that? I believe it's the same concept.

• I guess so... I don't really get it though

• Show Older
    • no idea lol

• No, you're right, it's a common thing a lot of guys like.

• Because a hand job is a man's job

• Lol maybe they don't wana see balls

• Haha sometimes I'll start out that way because I don't want to wait for him to get his clothes off lol... but eventually I usually end up taking them off because I like to look at the whole thing. I don't know if it bothers you I would just tell her it's better for you without the bloxers. Sometimes my boyfriend will leave my panties on. I'm actually fine with that because I'm sorta insecure about what my vagina looks like, but it's also part of the whole sense of urgency thing, he so wrapped up in getting his hands on me that underwear not really the focus.

• Its quicker than taking off every last thing! So when I'm giving him head the slit works when things are going fast but if we are taking things slower then sure I will take his boxers off but if he has on boxwer briefs he can keep those either way because they are so damn sexy

• Because we do not want to see nor deal with your hairy balls.

• Speak for yourself, lol. =P

• Show Older
    • Speak for yourself, AU! :)

• Yep... I'm completely bald down there - so I know that's not the case.

• For a quickie!

What Guys Said 2

• its sort of like how we like when a woman wears a slitted skirt, to show off a little more of the leg (it means she's "ready"..they just like to see it

• Girls, Now that's just nasty!