How do I do doggy style?

My boyfriend and I want to do doggy style but when we tried we couldn't get it in... Any advice? Tips?

We did it! (= thanks for the tips I really appreciate it

Most Helpful Guy

• Kneel on the bed, get close to the edge, and have him stand next to it. He can adjust his height by bending at the knees or standing on books (if he needs to raise his height).

• I think it's easier to have her spread her legs further if her hips need to come down.

What Guys Said 8

• Couldnt get it in? Hopefully you're wet. Add more lube. And you need to make sure he's at peak arousal. Hard as a rock. He's not gonna get it in if you're tight and he's at half-mast. So take the time to get him rock solid. That'll do it.

You'll want to bend over, push your p**** out by rolling your hips up. Both of you will want to spread your knees apart or bring them together to adjust the height. For you... closer knees mean you'll be tighter. Wider means you'll be easier to enter. So figure out how you can spread your knees more. Probably you bent over at the edge of the bed and him standing.

• I am ha ha (= and thanks for the advice! I'll try it

• I could say --

1) how "endowed" is he?

2) Do you have differences in height?

Because my wife and I are different heights she can't necessarily kneel perpendicular because I'm too short for that. A little practice makes it work... and worth it IMHO

• haha 1) I'd say average

2) I'm 5'2 and he's 6'3 So yea a little height difference there haha

And hell yea! I wanna figure this out cause we always have awesome sex even in the boring positions. I can't imagine how awesome it'll be when we shake things up a bit haha

• OK the opposite of what I have. Try pillows so you're more equal on contact. It works for me.

• ok I'll try that (= thanks!

• Lol Can he actually find your vag?

• haha yea but it's just a bad angle. like I was just wondering what works for other people

• Oooh,Okay. Well I wouldn't know.

• Watch dogs have sex and find out.

• lmao hey maybe I will xD

• They can be more into rimming and stuff. I like it (not with a dog though) but that can be a little extreme for many humans.

• Try lube or spread more?

• oh I def don't need lube lol

• Mm even if your really wet it can still help just to the point where you can get it in, then its fine.

More from Guys
3

What Girls Said 0