How do I do doggy style?

My boyfriend and I want to do doggy style but when we tried we couldn't get it in... Any advice? Tips?

We did it! (= thanks for the tips I really appreciate it

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Kneel on the bed, get close to the edge, and have him stand next to it. He can adjust his height by bending at the knees or standing on books (if he needs to raise his height).

• I think it's easier to have her spread her legs further if her hips need to come down.

What Guys Said 7

• Some of the answers on here are BS. I had the same problem during a recent one-night-stand (and with an 30+ and experienced partner). I'm a thirty-something who has bedded more than 100 women in my life and have a penis 6 and a half inches long and girthy. Until then I'd never had a problem with doggy position ever.

Her vaginal canal was definitely tighter than usual though, so I put it down to my penis being to thick for her vagina and some incompatible anatomical positioning. We gave up after 5 minutes and went back to cowgirl/reverse missionary (which drove her wild). She tried spreading her legs apart, moving her hips up and down and reverse-arching her back to move her vaginal opening up. I tried getting off the bed to thrust from a standing position. Nothing worked and still I couldn't get my penis into her vagina, a couple of times it sipped upwards and started pressing against her anus instead.

I think some people are just less sexually compatible.

I'm glad you sorted it with your boyfriend though.

• Couldnt get it in? Hopefully you're wet. Add more lube. And you need to make sure he's at peak arousal. Hard as a rock. He's not gonna get it in if you're tight and he's at half-mast. So take the time to get him rock solid. That'll do it.

You'll want to bend over, push your p**** out by rolling your hips up. Both of you will want to spread your knees apart or bring them together to adjust the height. For you... closer knees mean you'll be tighter. Wider means you'll be easier to enter. So figure out how you can spread your knees more. Probably you bent over at the edge of the bed and him standing.

• I am ha ha (= and thanks for the advice! I'll try it

• Try lube or spread more?

• Mm even if your really wet it can still help just to the point where you can get it in, then its fine.

• oh I def don't need lube lol

• I could say --

1) how "endowed" is he?

2) Do you have differences in height?

Because my wife and I are different heights she can't necessarily kneel perpendicular because I'm too short for that. A little practice makes it work... and worth it IMHO

• ok I'll try that (= thanks!

• OK the opposite of what I have. Try pillows so you're more equal on contact. It works for me.

• haha 1) I'd say average

2) I'm 5'2 and he's 6'3 So yea a little height difference there haha

And hell yea! I wanna figure this out cause we always have awesome sex even in the boring positions. I can't imagine how awesome it'll be when we shake things up a bit haha

• Watch dogs have sex and find out.

• They can be more into rimming and stuff. I like it (not with a dog though) but that can be a little extreme for many humans.

• lmao hey maybe I will xD

• Lol Can he actually find your vag?

• Oooh,Okay. Well I wouldn't know.

• haha yea but it's just a bad angle. like I was just wondering what works for other people

• you need a long d*** for doggy style to work

• not true at all. You need a big d*** for sex standing up, or other positions. NOT doggystyle.

• I'm not as long as I wish I was (how many are?) but it's long enough to work.

• Not true but it helps.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!