How often do guys want to have sex?

I personally won't have sex unless I'm in a relationship with someone, but I was just wondering because I get really horny every day and would love to have sex like all the time and I just wanted to know a guys opinion on this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• When I'm in a relationship, I tend to have sex 5-10 times a week on average, but rarely does it happen every day. Example, I might have sex 1-2 times a day early in the week, then go a day or two without, and then on the weekend, do it 4-6 times.That's usually just due to having to work around both of our schedules and the various things that come up in normal life. And there are times when neither of us is really in the mood. But mostly, if one of us is in the mood, it isn't hard to get the other one there.

What Guys Said 13

• Not much I am not a sexual person

• why can't you feel like this when you're 30 not 18-23 lol!

• I heard that women are the horniest in their 30's...

• Show Older
    • oh shoot ha ha sorry...

• good girl, your apology is accepted. :)

• Lately, about once a week. Normally, once or twice a day.

• I would have sex 24/7 if I had the capability.But I'm in my old age now. Yep, 44, and it takes longer to recover from an orgasm than it used to and I don't know how to speed up the recovery time. If I could I certainly would.

• Just wait until your retired; oh man that's all you'll do all day.

• 24/7

• You are pretty normal. Just saying.

• Well based on this site its pretty much everyday for most lol

• Virgin. But part of me wants it all the time.

• me too lol

• Most men will want it once every few days or so at least. It sort of depends on the dude tho...

• Never is fine with me. I don't care about sex.

• The single most accurate answer to this question is YES!Guys want to have sex - YESOften - YESRelationship - YESNon relationship - YESNow - YESLater - YESJust a point ov view

• I want sex eh ... Not really. I don't really want it.

• I masturbate everyday but I wouldn't want to have sex everyday. That takes time and quickies just seem pointless.

• so if your girlfriend wanted to have sex a lot you wouldn't just because it "takes time"?

• I would. I just wouldn't initiate it. It kind of takes two days of no masturbation for it to really be enjoyable to me.

What Girls Said 2