How often do guys want to have sex?

I personally won't have sex unless I'm in a relationship with someone, but I was just wondering because I get really horny every day and would love to have sex like all the time and I just wanted to know a guys opinion on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I'm in a relationship, I tend to have sex 5-10 times a week on average, but rarely does it happen every day. Example, I might have sex 1-2 times a day early in the week, then go a day or two without, and then on the weekend, do it 4-6 times.

That's usually just due to having to work around both of our schedules and the various things that come up in normal life. And there are times when neither of us is really in the mood. But mostly, if one of us is in the mood, it isn't hard to get the other one there.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 14

• You are pretty normal. Just saying.

• Lately, about once a week. Normally, once or twice a day.

• I would have sex 24/7 if I had the capability.

But I'm in my old age now. Yep, 44, and it takes longer to recover from an orgasm than it used to and I don't know how to speed up the recovery time. If I could I certainly would.

• why can't you feel like this when you're 30 not 18-23 lol!

• I heard that women are the horniest in their 30's...

• oh shoot ha ha sorry...

• good girl, your apology is accepted. :)

• Not much I am not a sexual person

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 2

• I know I'm not a guys oppinion but I'd say that's normal

• My guy rarley wants sex, he always wants head :(