How often do guys want to have sex?

I personally won't have sex unless I'm in a relationship with someone, but I was just wondering because I get really horny every day and would love to have sex like all the time and I just wanted to know a guys opinion on this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• When I'm in a relationship, I tend to have sex 5-10 times a week on average, but rarely does it happen every day. Example, I might have sex 1-2 times a day early in the week, then go a day or two without, and then on the weekend, do it 4-6 times.That's usually just due to having to work around both of our schedules and the various things that come up in normal life. And there are times when neither of us is really in the mood. But mostly, if one of us is in the mood, it isn't hard to get the other one there.

What Guys Said 13

• The single most accurate answer to this question is YES!Guys want to have sex - YESOften - YESRelationship - YESNon relationship - YESNow - YESLater - YESJust a point ov view

• Virgin. But part of me wants it all the time.

• me too lol

• Most men will want it once every few days or so at least. It sort of depends on the dude tho...

• 24/7

• I want sex eh ... Not really. I don't really want it.

• why can't you feel like this when you're 30 not 18-23 lol!

• good girl, your apology is accepted. :)

• oh shoot ha ha sorry...

• I said sacred... not scared boo..

• Show Older
  • You are pretty normal. Just saying.

• Lately, about once a week. Normally, once or twice a day.

• Not much I am not a sexual person

• I would have sex 24/7 if I had the capability.But I'm in my old age now. Yep, 44, and it takes longer to recover from an orgasm than it used to and I don't know how to speed up the recovery time. If I could I certainly would.

• Just wait until your retired; oh man that's all you'll do all day.

• Well based on this site its pretty much everyday for most lol

• I masturbate everyday but I wouldn't want to have sex everyday. That takes time and quickies just seem pointless.

• I would. I just wouldn't initiate it. It kind of takes two days of no masturbation for it to really be enjoyable to me.

• so if your girlfriend wanted to have sex a lot you wouldn't just because it "takes time"?

• Never is fine with me. I don't care about sex.

What Girls Said 2

• My guy rarley wants sex, he always wants head :(

• I know I'm not a guys oppinion but I'd say that's normal