Having had sex with my brother's best friend ...

I was at a party last night, where I randomly ran into him, my brother wasn't there. We got into talking and appearently I had way too much to drink,... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• WHy is it embarrasing? It's your brother's friend. Who better to sleep with for you then someone your brother knows pretty good. At least he'll probably respect you more because you are his best friend's sister.

• It's embarrasing because I've known him all my life and will still be around a lot, that's awkward

• Show Older
    • not too good to be honest, my brother got into a huge fight with his friend, but he's not talking to me about it.

And I feel quitly, because I don't know if he did something or not, ans if he didn't it's my fault they are fighting. It's just all kinda f***ed up

• Hey, don't blame yourself for all this f*ed up issues happening with your brother and his friend. It takes two to tango and he didn't have to sleep with you either. Also, he could have come clean and talk to you about what actually happened during that night. Then you wouldn't be in the dark about the whole incident and it's the honorable thing to do as well. You shouldn't have been put into the position you have been and that's probably why your brother is so upset. He wasn't decent to you