• Ask
  • myTake

Having had sex with my brother's best friend ...

I was at a party last night, where I randomly ran into him, my brother wasn't there. We got into talking and appearently I had way too much to drink, even though I really don't remember drinking that much. Either way, next thing I remember is waking up in his bed, naked with a really bad headache. this was probably the most embarassing moment in my entire life.We decided not to tell my brother about, but I feel guilty not telling him. I would want to know if he slept with my best friend, but I'm afraid he'll get mad if I tell him, probably not only at me but also at his friend and I don't wanna get between the 2.I really don't know how to deal with this situation. Should I tell him or should I not? Should I do anything else?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• WHy is it embarrasing? It's your brother's friend. Who better to sleep with for you then someone your brother knows pretty good. At least he'll probably respect you more because you are his best friend's sister.

• It's embarrasing because I've known him all my life and will still be around a lot, that's awkward

• Show Older
    • not too good to be honest, my brother got into a huge fight with his friend, but he's not talking to me about it.And I feel quitly, because I don't know if he did something or not, ans if he didn't it's my fault they are fighting. It's just all kinda f***ed up

• Hey, don't blame yourself for all this f*ed up issues happening with your brother and his friend. It takes two to tango and he didn't have to sleep with you either. Also, he could have come clean and talk to you about what actually happened during that night. Then you wouldn't be in the dark about the whole incident and it's the honorable thing to do as well. You shouldn't have been put into the position you have been and that's probably why your brother is so upset. He wasn't decent to you

What Guys Said 5

• You sure it wasn't roofies?

• I don't think he would do something like that, I've known him all my life

• Don't tell you brother, but if he asks just tell through truth

• Who you sleep with is none of your brother's business. Do you plan on telling your brother about everyone you sleep with? Let it go and keep it to yourself.

• I wouldn't tell him about everyone I slept with, but I only had longterm boyfriends so far, so it had never been an issue

• oh id be so pissed, id do all your friends and "break-up" with my "friend"

What Girls Said 3

• Don't tell him, there's no point. Just don't do it again.

• What is wrong with you people! What is so horrible about this I don't get it.. I mean he is just a guy and you never know maybe this could be a start to something.. Why do you all have to be weird and rude about it.. Its simple, if you re not planning on dating the guy or actually sleeping with him again then don't tell your brother untill you think its right.. Even if years go by.. But if you re planning on something here then yeah keep it a secret till you know what's on the table.

• you have to hold onto the embarrassment and guilt, sharing it with your brother only puts that on him and gives you some comfort. I do agree if he asked you should tell him, as you don't want to lie on top of it all, but he's probably close to figuring it all out at that point.