Do girls have the equivalent of a "morning erection"? Or wet dreams?

Are there times in a day that you just feel horny or wet in anticipation of sex?

Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep?

Aside from being a guy, I have no idea why I wake up with a hard-on but it never ceases to amuse me :)

Most Helpful Girl

• well.. as for you waking up like that, you probably have sexually explicit dreams, but you just don't remember them...

girls have wet dreams too actually. it's more common then you think, but I don't believe I have ever had one... but sometimes I find myself sexually aroused in the morning. during the day that sometimes happens too. but for women, it may have something to do with time. women get horny more mainly around their periods and 2 weeks before their period. but that doesn't always have to be the case. some women are just horny all the time =)

oh and also it is common and perfectly natural to have an orgasm in your sleep after having sex, men and women alike.

• I have never heard that before. No I don't get wet dreams or wakeup horny or whatever. Never in my life has that happened. I get wet when I get turned on but I have never had a sexually explicit dream. I have dreamed about guys before but it only involved kissing.

• It's not as common as guys having wet dreams, but women have them too

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 14

• Oh I know I've had wet dreams before and they do get exciting I won't lie. (I blame it on my fiance though aha!) Like if I had a naughty talk with him the night before, more than likely I will dream with him doing something unexplainable! Lol But it's not uncommon, it does happen all the time, and it depends on how sexually in the mood you are feeling. Sometimes, it can happen out of the blue. that's also common, too.

Happy Pleasures :)

• I have sex dreams all the time, and when I wake up, I feel disappointed.

• hahaha that's funny you ask. Oh yeah I have sexual dreams all the time and sometimes wake up wet but I have never in my life masturbated or played with myself and especially not in my sleep. I guess it's just part of human nature

• Yes, I've dreamed I was having sex and I woke up really horny.

• I wake up horny A LOT and I don't know why sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night I just have to reach for my vibrator lol

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 3

• Can't answer about the girls and whether or not this happens to them, but I can say that the most common cause of morning erections has nothing to do with sexually explicit dreams. It's a natural reaction by the body to stop you from wetting the bed. The urinary and sexual systems in your penis can't both work at the same time (hence not being able to pee during sex). So when your body senses that you need to pee, but you're asleep, it will switch into sexual mode to prevent you from wetting the bed. Hence, you end up with an erection. And in turn, having the erection usually causes your body to start thinking sexually and you'll wind up with sexual dreams. So as odd as it sounds, the sexual dreams are caused BY the erection, not the other way around. Crazy stuff.

• nice question dude. and the answer is a BIG NO...

girls don't have rising sunshine woodies or anything similar to that. it's a guy thing only.

• Suggest you read the responses above and come to understand, that as men, we can never speak on behalf of the other gender. Their life experiences are so different than ours, and we should humble ourselves and learn from them. Peace.

Yes women do get erect. If you were actually a sex god you would know this... Unless you are a sex god with men... I'm not judging.

• Just as an info. Here finally the reason why guys get a hard-on in the morning...

If you sleep your bladder is still working like at any time of the day. So in the morning it`s at least 8hours since you`ve been on the toilet to urinate. This urine in your bladder puts pressure on the inner part of your penis ( Yes, there is an "inner part" ) And that pressure causes the erection. A very good invention of nature to make sure that humans reproduce! LOL