Do girls have the equivalent of a "morning erection"? Or wet dreams?

Are there times in a day that you just feel horny or wet in anticipation of sex?

Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep?

Aside from being a guy, I have no idea why I wake up with a hard-on but it never ceases to amuse me :)

Most Helpful Girl

• well.. as for you waking up like that, you probably have sexually explicit dreams, but you just don't remember them...

girls have wet dreams too actually. it's more common then you think, but I don't believe I have ever had one... but sometimes I find myself sexually aroused in the morning. during the day that sometimes happens too. but for women, it may have something to do with time. women get horny more mainly around their periods and 2 weeks before their period. but that doesn't always have to be the case. some women are just horny all the time =)

oh and also it is common and perfectly natural to have an orgasm in your sleep after having sex, men and women alike.

• I have never heard that before. No I don't get wet dreams or wakeup horny or whatever. Never in my life has that happened. I get wet when I get turned on but I have never had a sexually explicit dream. I have dreamed about guys before but it only involved kissing.

• It's not as common as guys having wet dreams, but women have them too