• Ask
  • myTake

I think my boyfriend is not as sexually attracted to me anymore.

Lately we haven't really been having as much sex as we used to, we used to go at it 2 or 3 times a day with other sexuall things in the middle, but... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think that the fact that you want it all the time and you beg him for it can be a possible turn off for him. Some men loves the chase and brings excitement and makes them feel dominant in the bedroom. AS for the 15 pounds comment, you should bring up something that you don't like about him and ask him to change it...and see how he responds!But the main thing is to not try so hard and just relax, let him go through his phase and act like it doesn't bother you anymore...get acquainted with yourself while you wait for it to get back to normal

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• it's normal for couples to vary in the amount of sex they have, so there's no reason to think you're doing anything wrong. it's not always about you. if he's stressed, tired, working a lot, his sex drive could change.

What Girls Said 2

What They Said On Facebook