I think my boyfriend is not as sexually attracted to me anymore.

Lately we haven't really been having as much sex as we used to, we used to go at it 2 or 3 times a day with other sexuall things in the middle, but now it seems that he isn't really that sexually attracted to me anymore, and he swears that its not me that he is stressed and it will get better, he tells me that he is just in a slump. What can I do to make him want me like he used to? I have tried just kissing on him sucking on his neck nibbling on his ears, trying to give him oral and he just pushes me away and pulls his pants really tight so that I can't get them off, I have run out of ideas, when we do have sex its great but I want it more often and in the begging I would have sex with him, I made him wait a while but now I want it all the time and his ust not into it, and it makes me feel like I'm not sexy to him anymore, and I'm not fat at all I am a double d and have a nice sized butt, but he still wants me to lose 15 pounds, is that what it is am I not sexy enough for him anymore?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

I think that the fact that you want it all the time and you beg him for it can be a possible turn off for him. Some men loves the chase and brings excitement and makes them feel dominant in the bedroom. AS for the 15 pounds comment, you should bring up something that you don't like about him and ask him to change it...and see how he responds!

But the main thing is to not try so hard and just relax, let him go through his phase and act like it doesn't bother you anymore...get acquainted with yourself while you wait for it to get back to normal

• wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

• it's normal for couples to vary in the amount of sex they have, so there's no reason to think you're doing anything wrong. it's not always about you.

if he's stressed, tired, working a lot, his sex drive could change.