When I'm around girls, I get horny....is that normal?

I get horny around girls. Is that normal? Like, there is this one girl that's friends with my sister, but there's nothing I see when I look at her... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's probably normal if you have an inclination towards being bi or a lez. Otherwise, it'd not be considered normal. I don't think girls that are totally straight get horny when they look at other attractive girls. They might get envious, but not horny. Maybe you need to think back from the time you were like 12 or 13 until now and see if you notice a pattern of you just liking girls more than guys, or just certain girls because that's how guys are too. We don't like every girl or think every girl is cute or a turn on. Just keep being aware of your feelings towards guys and girls and before long you should get a pretty good feeling which direction you seem to lean towards most... certain guys you think are hot or certain girls you think that are hot.

• Ive always liked guys, but I thought I was weird because I wasn't attacking every guy or dying to have a boyfriend. I didn't notice girls until the end of high school and I thought I was gay."shrugs"

• But that's nothing to worry about. You said you always liked guys and it's pretty unsual to make a permanant change so I'd say you may be having slight bi feelings right now but enventually be straight again. Girls spend so much time making themselves look attractive,, I can definitely see why some girls get mixed up when they find themselves being attracted to another girl. Just enjoy how you feel at the moment, because eventually that'll all work itself out on its own.