Why do a lot of girls have urges to kiss another girl?

I think that since guys like girl-on-girl action, and porn and everything else tells us all that lesbian action is hot, most girls end up experimenting and trying to figure out if they're bi. And they start to get turned on by girls and whatnot. But seriously girls, its not natural! You KNOW you're attracted to guys and not girls. why would you ever try these things? You know that girls are meant to like guys, so why "experiment?"

I can understand girls kissing girls to turn on guys occaisonally. But most girls let that lead to actually wanting to kiss more girls and fantasizing about it and stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've kissed a couple girls before, when I was totally wasted. I don't think I could do it if I was sober, but other people are different. Maybe there are straight girls who are trying to figure out what their sexuality is. There is nothing unnatural about it, people should be able to do what they are gonna do. And what is wrong with "experimenting"? Everyone does it, no matter what it is. And just like someone else said, just because girls are "supposed" to like guys and vice versa (otherwise the human race would cease to exist), doesn't mean that everyone is like that. My dad is gay, and it's nothing that he can help, that's just hoe he feels. I have a gay friend, and he can't control it. So really girls kiss other girls for many reasons. No need to be judgmental about it, especially if you like the girl on girl action...don't be a hypocrite.