I've never reached orgasm...help?

to be fair, I am a virgin. But I mean I have been with guys and I do masturbate...I've never climaxed though. my muscles do kind of tense but not enough to give me an amazing feeling! the only time I got close was with oral. but other than that, nothing!i know you can climax without having sex so don't give me the "wtf you're a virgin, how do you expect to have an orgasm" bullsh*t...i read once that unlike men, women need to train themselves into orgasm. is this true?if it is, how do I do that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 3

• Well after reading all the other suggestions I would say that p*rn can help allot if you are like me and sometimes need visual stimulation.I had a Girlfriend online and we would role play and masturbate together on web cam and I had some of my best self orgasms with her but you will have to find a guy who you can trust and be relaxed with.

• i usually start off with p*rn but it gets boring so I continue by myself.. thanks though.and a guy I trust is REALLY hard to find!

• actually let me rephrase that, a guy I trust who's also willing to do what I'm up for is really hard to find! haha

• if I was with a girl who said she never had an orgasm I would take that as a challange. seariously though I understand what you mean. for your sake I hope you do find someone who could give you pleaseure.

• I can sometimes bring my lover off in less than 10 minutes by hand. I learned a lot about technique from amateur p0rn. The important first step is starting with your clit which will not be aroused and needs stimulating but is easily irritated because it is dry and you will be hairy or inexpertly shaved. Use plenty of water base lotion. I like cocoa butter lotion because it stays wet and mixes with Vag fluid. Do not pull up and expose your clit. Just press down on the whole area firmly and make wide circles with 3 flat fingers at the speed and pressure that will warm you up gently. As you feel a sort of "rise", your clit will thicken and your vag will expand and open. When that happens your Vag and clit will react to more speed and firmness. Then you can enhance your pleasure by sliding two curled fingers into and out of your vag so they pass above your cervix (watch the nails) and up behind your pubic bone where your g-spot is. Then coordinate your hands so they work you inside and outside with the same rhythm and you should soon get where you want to go. I am successful at this nearly 100% of the time.

• wow thanks..i didn't expect to get more help from the guys than girls. hahathanks :)

• clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clit clitThat is all... Seriously..

What Girls Said 5

• Concentrate on your breathing. A lot of people make the mistake of holding their breath during sex/masturbation. It just sort of happens and people do it without thinking. If you make sure you breathe, you relax more, and reaching orgasm is a bit easier to do.

• Also, try to keep your mind clear too. Some girls develop a mental roadblock of sorts during anything like this and it kind of prevents them from reaching orgasm.

• What you need to do is get totally loose and rub your clit slowly for a bit let you mind sexually wonder then wen you wet put your hands of both the lips put pressure w your fingers and pull gently up and down and keep going your hands w get tired but its so worth it. You will hopefully start to feel emense pleasure through your body as soon as it get insanly amazing let go! You will feel a huge rush! Good luck :)x

• i should let go when the feeling starts? not keep going?

• Show Older
    • how would a guy be able to tell when to let go? just wondering if there's any signs.

• You will no dw ;)

• I recently just figured out how to orgasm like last week. I'm a virgin as well. The key to orgasm is to not think about it. You can't stress yourself out about it, it will make you more anxious. You basically just have to work out what works for you and keep doing it. Practice makes perfect.

• problem is I keep trying to not think about it but that just makes me think about it!

• I know I know. You'll get there eventually.

• I am a virgin too and I had some orgasms...The trick is to get very wet and not only stay on your clit but also try to finger yourself and alternate...it takes a while and think about a hot guy might help to...

• Lol @ "you're a virgin, how do you expect to have an orgasm". Do people actually say that? Odd.Well, I had never orgasmed until I was 19. I had already had sex with a few partners to no avail, and realized that to expect someone else to make me orgasm without knowing my own body was BS. So, I commend you for trying to make yourself come. "Women need to train themselves to orgasm". This is often true.How do you usually masturbate? Just using your hands? Most women can only orgasm from clit stimulation. Try rubbing your clit in circles. Start slow and if you don't get very wet, use lube. Build up the pace. It can take anything from 5-15 minutes for myself. It can be a lot of effort.If that doesn't work, maybe you should consider getting some toys. The best thing to start out with would be a bullet (which are relatively cheap). They are little egg shaped toys that vibrate. Most have different intensities and speeds, so you can alternate and increase as your orgasm builds. Honestly, I orgasm every time I use a bullet without fail. If you want penetration, you can get a vibrator or a rabbit (which has clit stimulation AND penetration). Feel free to ask any questions, hopefully I will be able to help.

• Lol my first was when I was twelve ;)

• Show Older
    • @ NellziiBabii: SHOW OFF :P@QA: Different strokes for different folks. Just try and keep your mind clear. If you need "visual stimuli" (AKA p0rn) don't feel ashamed to use it. It's much easier to stay on task that way.

• oh no, I'm not ashamed at all..i usually start off with p*rn but then continue on my own.