Does sex ever make the guy have feelings for the girl?

When not in a relationship.I know they say never to sleep with a guy hoping it will make him like you because it wont, but maybe it does happen? do you think so?Can a guy develop stronger feelings for a girl after having sex with her, when they aren't bf/gf?

This guy liked me before we had sex, but he lives 7hrs away in my old state and he's gotten somewhat distant so I wondering if when we had sex his feelings could have gotten stronger and relit the flame?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, a guy will not develop feelings because of sex.

• Seriously? Not even a good guy?

• Show Older
    • He liked me before we had sex...And it was actually my idea. I'm the one who told him I wanted to do it.

• Ok

What Guys Said 6

• Nope. If he doesn't have feelings for the girl before, he won't have them after.Some guys mistake gratitude for regular sex for actually liking a woman, but they usually correct that mistake, and eventually stop making it.

• I tend to grow more fond of the people I am having sex with. This doesn't generally change the nature of the relationship, however.

• Hell yes, if it's good sex.

• I think that maybe you anwsered your own question. Generally if a guy is really into you he won't be distant...especially after sex. I'd say don't wait around for this one.

• You answered your own question, honey. "I know they say never to sleep with a guy hoping it will make him like you because it wont"You've learned a lesson. don't forget it.

• It highly depends on the guy. I have a friend (I am reluctant to say he is my friend) who is a total womanizer. He will use a girl for sex and he will have no emotional attachment at all. Let's put it this way: if a guy is going to develop feelings for you, then he will develop them BEFORE the two of you get naked together.

What Girls Said 4

• a guy liked me got me drunk (was ment to be a one nite stand)now we live together and have a kid and are in love. though I av to say its not the best start to a relationship so be careful.

• Yeah but he liked you before you had sex. Has nothing to do with the question.

• I met him at the bar where he got me drunk

• Actually her response does help cause this guy I'm talking about had feelings for me before sex too..i was just wanting to know if it would make them stronger..

• hmm well yes and no. yes because you aallowing them to go inside you and no because thye just want to f*** and get it over with it.

• I think for a little while the thought of what yall did will keep his blood pumping and imagination going. So I think yes he might could develope stronger feelings but that does not mean they will be true blue feelings that you as a girl would have from the experience..

• There seems to be a lot of controversy on this subject. And I would like to add something to my last answer. Please send me a message and I will respond.