My boyfriend isn't circumcised, what do I do?

my boyfriend isn't circumcised, what should I do.

he recently made a big deal out of it, how do I help him get over it?

Most Helpful Guy

• A big deal out of it how?

It was a VERY painful ordeal, getting circumcized when I did not give my consent.

My parents just thought it was a good idea at the time. It was VERY painful.

I don't wish it on anyone. Imagine attaching electrodes to your crotch and getting shocked every time you moved. It was traumatic for me as a three year old and and even at that early age I do not forget the pain.

But if it's what HE wants, well, the more power to him I suppose. I've had boyfriends "cut" and "uncut" and there really wasn't much difference to me. I wish I had the choice.

What Guys Said 9

• > my boyfriend isn't circumcised, what should I do.

Nothing? Why should you do anything?

> he recently made a big deal out of it, how do I help him get over it?

I have no idea. Clearly anyone who would prefer a part of their penis to be cut off is insane.

Seriously, assuming no medical necessity, why would anyone WANT to be circumcised?

• I'm not entirely sure. Different sensation maybe. Personally I'm quite pleased that I wasn't savaged as an infant.

• Madness, it's rare for men to be cut here, rare

• He made a big deal out of it? I would've thought that he's come to terms with it by now.

Do you really care that much?

• Make an appointment for him at the clinic...

• This could help I think: link

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 3

• Don't just tell him you don't care. Show him, by being a generous lover and paying attention to it.

• Tell him it's natural and beautiful. What did he make a big deal about? The look or something else?

• I was told by a friend that it makes sex a little more difficult and also, it looks terrible...terrible, id hope to never be in a relationship with an uncircumcised guy. But if you are in love with him already then it shouldn't matter, so tell him that its no big deal

• Weird, I feel the same about circumsized penises...they look so wrong, with all the foreskin gone. Uncircumsized penises are way more natural.

• it looks neater and cleaner, I can't even imagine how the skin must get pulled when it goes in. they look like weird ingrown toes