When putting your hands down a girl's pants while making out?

Would you get turned off if she didn't feel smooth... I shave but it still feels rough & doesn't take long for stubble to grow. Also what if her labia is big & you can feel it & have to move them out the way to finger her, is that a turn off? Or what if she wasn't wet... Is that a turn off?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• Smooth?

Smooth?

We're not pedophiles here!

Some of us want the feel of a WOMAN, not a little girl!

I guess as you grow to a certain point so do your ... "lips"

That seems normal. Why fight it? I had no real preference so I take what is bestowed upon my fingers and tongue, and I like it. Any way it would have been presented to me would be a turn on really.

As for not being wet, we're human. We have limitations. If she's not wet a little lubracant can work wonders. No big deal.

Smooth?

Smooth?

Never in a million years.

Hair. For the real adult look.

Oh she helped me shave in preparation for my vasectomy. But I didn't have to shave myself totally. Sorry for the rant but shaving someone smooth for the look of a nine year old doesn't impress me. Not at all.

What Guys Said 10

• Being wet wouldn't be a turn-off, but I'd be concerned; if I go up while she's dry I could hurt her.

The rest doesn't matter, at all.

• Smooth is best. Fur is second best. Stubble is least good, but hey how bad can hand on p**** be? It is always a major turn on.

Big Labia are great - very sexy!

• No, the only time I would get turned off is if something bit my hand when down there. Other then that don't worry so much about it.

• As long as I don't get lost in your pubes while looking for your pussssy then it's not a turn off

• None of what you mentioned is a turn off. I prefer bush over stubble. Waxing is the best, nothing beats the wax, but it's still no big deal. Big lips are no problem. Obviously, he'd prefer wet, but he will assume that you are attracted to him because you're letting him touch you. Like the other guy said, as long as he doesn't find a penis, he'll be looking for a shady spot.

• If we are at the stage where hands are in pants, those things don't matter. They seriously don't matter.

Plus, all three of the things you say are more common than you think.

• I would be happy to have my hand down your pants and would not care if there was hair or stubble...not would I care about the size of your labia majora or labia minora...(:

• LOL! I think you are correct my friend...(:

• And so wouldn't any other guy. (With some weird exceptions.)

• Nope, I don't care, as long as when I don't feel like I'm touching sandpaper, then I will continue as normal.

• any grit lmao

• But are we talking like, 100 grit, or like 500 grit? Hahaha.

• Calm down Question Asker.

I know what you mean by sandpaper because I shave my pubic hair too.

I also know what Phoenix1991 means by sandpaper because I have the same opinion.

And by no way are the two interpretations of the word "sandpaper" the same.

You're fine.

• Show Older
  • I think when a guy is horny he doesn't care.

• Honestly, unless you have an actual penis I don't think guys are going to mind whatever they find.

What Girls Said 2

• goood question!

• that was a good question I've always wondered that