What country is most known for high anal practice?

Just like the title says, I was discussing this a bunch of friends and they named a few countries, so I thought I'd ask gag people, what country do you think practices anal sex highly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hetero :

1- Brazil

2- US

3- India

4- Japan

Homo :

The US is the only country I can think of, they have the highest gay population of all the countries, though plenty of gays do not practice anal.

• but berlin has the highest gay population of any city... oh the irony

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 8

• rofl...lmao...this question just made my day :D ...i mean...why would you--... for what reason w--...I don't even--...well I never.

• I honestly have no clue. Maybe the US because we make the most p*rn?

• I don't think GAG is the best place to go to get this sort of answer... email the question to manswers theyll find out for you, personaly I think Brazil sound plausible but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be some random eastern European country like Romania

• Brazil comes to mind only because of how sexually open they are, with India in tow for some reason, but I honestly have never looked that up.

• Haha yeah, I noticed that a large amount of brazilian women crave anal sex like crazy.

• I would say Russia but having been to Ireland there woman will try anything if your in a full relation they love to fuck

More from Guys
3

What Girls Said 4

• I am from Sweden and I think that the french are known for anal, but its practised widely throughout most of Europe. Also I think it is popular in Brazil, due to a few reasons including having a lot of people believing that virginity should stay until marriage (but anal sex is ok).

• Brazil

• Madagascar.

• what

• seriously I don't even