For all straight girls who like lesbian porn...

Alot, if not most, girls that I've talked to get turned on by girl on girl action...but please answer me back with some answers because I'm curious... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so I'm just going to answer all your questions straight down.

-girls turn girls on for a lot of girls, we don't know why. I personally get turned on by lesbain porn but I am 100% straight

-yeah, guys still totally turn me on,

in porn, girl on girl turns me on more than girl - guy action, but in real life, guys turn me on more and girls not really. It's hard to say why

-since I was like 12 ahahah

-all girls have little crushes on other girls, it's just the way we work, ask katy perry. girls like girls for all the same reasons guys like girls

-I wouldn't want to have any real interactions with girls, it's just watching it turns me on, and nothing about them really grosses me out since I am a girl, besides HUGE nipples

-i like to watch two girls either kissing naked or straight porn, since your girl is turned on by this, you should watch it with her while doing whatever you guys do so far, because it will turn both of you on

don't worry, a lot of girls are like this and still totally straight and attracted to their man.

hope this helps! (:

• Thanks a ton!! I have three more, main questions.

you say girls like girls for the same reason guys like girls. We like them because they're hot and sexy. So...question #1 - if you think girls are so hot and sexy, why wouldn't you wanna kiss them?? #2 - are you not lesbian just because you like guys more? #3 - How can you not want to kiss them, but you get turned on watching them kiss? (kinda the same as the first question)

• -in real life, I don't really think girls are that hot and sexy, I don't really know why but, a lot of my friends, and other girls I know like watching girl on girl too. maybe its because in this kind of porn they use vibrators and all that shit and that's the kind of stuff we do to ourselves when guys aren't around.

-no, I mean I don't like girls in real life, just in porn. so its not that I like guys more because in real life I only like guys hah

-i can't answer that one, idk, girls are complex(:

• Girls are complex? Sounds more like they are screwed up!