• Ask
  • myTake

For all straight girls who like lesbian porn...

Alot, if not most, girls that I've talked to get turned on by girl on girl action...but please answer me back with some answers because I'm curious as to why this is...My girlfriend is like this and I don't understand! If she's straight and attracted to guys, how do girls turn her on?Do guys still turn you on (in porn and day to day)? If so, more or less than girls?How long have you been getting turned on by girls? what is it that you like about girls that you don't like about guys?What made you be this way do you think?Would you ever kiss a girl? Have sex with one? Does that gross you out? Does anything about them gross you out?Finally, what exactly do you like to watch? A single girl masturbating? Two girls kissing? Two girls kissing naked? Straight porn, but you just focus on the girl?...Please, I really want to know what is going on in my gf's head. I worry I don't turn her on anymore or anything.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Okay so I'm just going to answer all your questions straight down.-girls turn girls on for a lot of girls, we don't know why. I personally get turned on by lesbain porn but I am 100% straight-yeah, guys still totally turn me on, in porn, girl on girl turns me on more than girl - guy action, but in real life, guys turn me on more and girls not really. It's hard to say why-since I was like 12 ahahah-all girls have little crushes on other girls, it's just the way we work, ask katy perry. girls like girls for all the same reasons guys like girls-I wouldn't want to have any real interactions with girls, it's just watching it turns me on, and nothing about them really grosses me out since I am a girl, besides HUGE nipples-i like to watch two girls either kissing naked or straight porn, since your girl is turned on by this, you should watch it with her while doing whatever you guys do so far, because it will turn both of you ondon't worry, a lot of girls are like this and still totally straight and attracted to their man. hope this helps! (:

• Thanks a ton!! I have three more, main questions.you say girls like girls for the same reason guys like girls. We like them because they're hot and sexy. So...question #1 - if you think girls are so hot and sexy, why wouldn't you wanna kiss them?? #2 - are you not lesbian just because you like guys more? #3 - How can you not want to kiss them, but you get turned on watching them kiss? (kinda the same as the first question)

• -in real life, I don't really think girls are that hot and sexy, I don't really know why but, a lot of my friends, and other girls I know like watching girl on girl too. maybe its because in this kind of porn they use vibrators and all that shit and that's the kind of stuff we do to ourselves when guys aren't around. -no, I mean I don't like girls in real life, just in porn. so its not that I like guys more because in real life I only like guys hah-i can't answer that one, idk, girls are complex(:

• Girls are complex? Sounds more like they are screwed up!

What Girls Said 36

• 12d

I think they just looking at the nice bodies they have. And the sex is much more pur than heterosexual sex.

• A lot, if not most, girls that I've talked to get turned on by girl on girl action...but please answer me back with some answers because I'm curious as to why this is...My girlfriend is like this and I don't understand! If she's straight and attracted to guys, how do girls turn her on?I'm totally straight and verry attracted to guys..but I think girls are like really pretty! And for me, I guess I've already seen guys and had sex with guys so I know what it's all about. But watching two girls is like new I guess and it's a little exciting lolDo guys still turn you on (in porn and day to day)? If so, more or less than girls? Guys still turn me on more in real life (obvi..lol) I still think a lot of girls are attractive, thoHow long have you been getting turned on by girls? Umm, I'm not sure? Since the beginning of high school maybe?what is it that you like about girls that you don't like about guys? Girls are just like softer than guys. I don't know its hard to explain lolWhat made you be this way do you think? Idk? lol..I'm just curious about stuff!Would you ever kiss a girl? Have sex with one? Does that gross you out? Does anything about them gross you out? I have kissed girls before..and I'm totally straight lol. I have never had sex with a girl..but it doesn't gross me out or anything.Finally, what exactly do you like to watch? A single girl masturbating? Two girls kissing? Two girls kissing naked? Straight porn, but you just focus on the girl?...Two girls kissing naked is a turn on for me..I like boobs lol. And umm..sometimes it's kind of hot to watch a girl go down on another girl. :o)

• Um...girl on girl is just as gross as guy on guy to me. I'm not big into porn, but once in a while I do watch it with my husband. I much rather think about how to turn my husband on and what to do to him than anything else ;)

• I don't mind watching two chicks get it on.

• not really

• I haven't read through all the posts so forgive me if I say pretty much what everyone else said.On the whole girl & guy porn is NOTHING like what having sex with a guy is like, women know what turn us on and that what we want to see. We don't want to see some fake woman making all the 'right noises' while she's being banged in every orrifice by guys and pretending she likes it! I mean, I am sure some women do, but most don't.Usually girl on girl stuff has a more sensual side to it, its not raw and wild...and in straight sex porn there is very little kissing, girl on girl stuff relates to our emotional side.

• Girl on girl porn is just more interesting the guy-girl porn. guy-girl porn it just like goes in and out, but you can get really creative with a vagina. lol It turns me on but I'd never do anything with another girl, thinking about it kinda grosses me out. Guys turn me on in person just not in porn. I guess because in most guy/girl porn like the girl is doing most of the pleasuring, because most porn is like blowjobs. But watching girl on girl I guess you can kinda imagine what they're feeling like girls will know how to pleasure other girls because we know what we like. I don't know if that makes an sense but I don't know how to say it.

• Honestly I think watching a girl action on porn is really hot, it turns me on. I'm straight but before I got into a relationship with my boyfriend I liked to do things with girls. Yeah I did had sex with girls and it doesn't gross me out. But when I'm watching a porn I get more turn on by girls because 1st of all the guys are ugly and 2nd of all I love how the girls make their little noise and I love their face expressions. I like to watch straight porn...i focus on both the guy and the girl.

• How can you be straight and think guys are ugly? Do you think athletic well built guys are ugly too? I cannot see why any guy would want to be with a girl who thinks he's inherently ugly. Men that marry girls who think guys are ugly always end up being the men that never get any sex after a few years of marriage. After the newness wears off, there is nothing about you that turns her on. In the end, you are just ugly. Guys should marry women who think men are hot to look at.

• Actually Marion I think you misinterpreted her answer, they only hire men in porno for penis size so I get what she means, some male porn stars are BUT UGLY but, if they have a huge penis they can be a star .. girls have to be "beautiful" or "attractive" to be porn stars its a totally different thing..

• There are several reasons I like girl on girl p*rn. One of the first things you have to realize is that on the whole, women are not as visual as men are. We are more empathetic as a gender, and when (as usually happens in straight p*rn) the girl sucks c*** and gets nailed, it's not much of a turn on at all. Being more in touch with ourselves as women, as opposed to men who just want to get some, a lot of girls take more pleasure in seeing women get really 'taken care of.' Girl on girl is more sensual and gentle, and they know what they're doing because they know how it feels to them. I am not at all interested in actually kissing another girl or having her go down on me or vice versa, but I think that women can appreciate the female body in a way men don't appreciate men. It's the same reason a girl will see another girl and go "oh, she is SO pretty" or "i love her outfit/hair/eyes" and she is not a lesbian, while a man might get weird looks if he went "that guy is so good looking!" Girls simply relate to how they feel more. Also, I am way turned on by guys, especially their chests and arms, but frankly just looking at a fully naked guy isn't that hot to me. Neither is looking at a nude girl but I can imagine what she's feeling because I can understand. I like most stuff besides watching masturbation. I find that awkward and unnecessary. I focus on the girl during straight p*rn usually. Also the guys are usually pretty ugly (since most straight p*rn is intended for men).I'm sure she's totally turned on by you. Good question though.

• Yea guys turn me on. More then girls do. I don't know how long girls have turned me on for though haha. Its not necessarily that I don't like something about guys it's just that I like things about both girls and guys at the same time. I don't know why I'm like this. I read once that there's this like scale and it shows how most people aren't totally straight or gay. and I think id just fall on like a 4? I would do anything with a girl. But I couldn't see myself having a relationship with a girl. And if you're worried you don't turn your girlfriend on you should just ask her.

• I like lesbian porn, but I thrive for the cock, no lie. Most of the time in straight porn though, there isn't enough titplay or anything. Not enough eating out. In lesbian porn, that's all I actually focus on. I'm kind of a visual person, so whenever I actually do watch it, I don't focus on the girl more than I do on what she's doing. I FEEL it. I know, it's weird.On the flip side, I wouldn't want to be with a girl, because by watchin lesbian porn, I've realized that some girls just sound atrocious when they're moaning, and their faces make me want to kill cats. Not to mention, it's just a personal preference.So in actuality, it might - MIGHT - not be the fact that it's girl on girl, it might just be the fact that she's watching someone else get their breasts teased and she envies it a bit. o: Fondle her boobs more, man.

• yes guys still turn me on but if I see porn with 2 girls I'm blown away.well guys have dicks and girls have viginas that's a turn on.i have only kissed a girl with tonguei like watching all sorts of porn.girls like girls because girls know what girls like and how to be touched.

• ooh yeah there is NOTHING sexier than a man how he handles us how were so much more petie plus you have what we need hahaha aka a penis, but a womans body is very sexy and we are sexual creatures I think its just the forbidden aspect. I don't think that I would EVER persue a woman or anything but is just one of those things. To be honest I think that since were not gay its a total turn on to watch gay people have sex. Watching a man do a woman I might as well just take you too my room you know and do you, its just fantasy and that's awsome you have a woman with a open mind and is empowered by her sexuality so enjoy her and I wouldn't worry too much about her leaving you for a woman.

• 1.) yes guys still turn me on2.) I think I've been getting turned on by girls since like 8th maybe 9th grade3.) Girls seem less, I guess dangerous? Like, autoaticly girls wonder if the guy is a pervery or discusting, or going to take advantage of you.4.) I think like the media and also its just how girls think.5.) I would kiss a girl, not have sex with one. It doesn't gross me out. I think lesbians kind of maybe gross me out, becasue it's like when I'm doing it I know that I'n straight so it's kind of ok. It's complicated.6.) I don't really get turned on by just one grl by herself masterbating. Maybe two girls kissing naked. In straight porn, I definitly don't just focus on the girl.Check out my question please :]

• Thanks!on #5-why would you wanna kiss a girl, if having sex with one grosses you out? Like why would you wanna kiss one if you know it won't go further? What do you like about it?#6-why/how do you get turned on by two girls and not one? And what's hot about two girls? I guess since most guys (like me) are so straight, its hard for me to imagine a straight girl liking another girl...I'm going to check out your question now...

• Well for #5 because kissing is different than sex, it's like a kiss is kind of innocent but sex is kind of like I'm a lesbian. And also, I know that it turns guys on and they find it sexy. and for #6 I get turned on by 2 girls cause idk, it just seems like less lesbian like. also its lik girl on girl like "damn, I could do that that'd be so hot!" and yeah, I totally understand your position as a guy!

Im 15 and i love watching les p*rn, i prefer watching les p*rn than the normal one. Im not sure if im straight bcoz i dont like seeing penis but im emotionally attracted to males i just want to have sex on a girl.

• To be honest. Its because its so much more intimate and nice. Its not so rough and aggressive. Well for me anyway. I love men though. But when i see a man ramming a girl. Kinda puts me off. But thats just me

• I noticed that despite many replies you don't have a real answer. I will be REAL with you and after this feel free to look it up. Yea..Some of the sensuality that the other girls are explaining may be true. However the real reason is women can't relate to di** going in and out of a vagi a because only 10% of women have vaginal orgasm. Women have orgasm through their clitoris. I had my first vaginal orgasm just last year and I'm 29. My boyfriend and I had to practice a lot and figure it out. Even now I still have to stimulate my clit to achieve both clitoral and vaginal orgasm at the same time. I have never orgasm through penetration alone. So with that said...Women like lesbian p*rn because most likely the ladies are being pleased via their clit. Now if your girlfriend say she enjoys sex with you then she might but she may be faking. I was honest with my man.

• When you are watching lesbian p*rn you can imagine and kinda feel what there doing being done to yourself. Straight p*rn can turn us on but it doesn't seem as gentle or cleanish. Lesbian p*rn keeps the focus on the girl instead of switching witch gender gets some action. Because we know the female body so well we can better imagine what's being felt in the video because we from "hands on" experience. Plus girls are more graceful when they have sex it seems. This doesn't mean that were gay AT ALL. just that we can relate better to lesbian p*rn.

• well maybe she not to sure about her sexuallity because I'm female and I read and wtch yuri shows and I get turn on by them I don't know what excatly gets me turn I guess its the fact that their takeing care of the other needs an still enjoys themself they take plesure out of pleasuring the other on because just thinking about it gets me turned on even when I'm readining yuri and I think I would kiss a girl and have sex with one and no the thought doesn't gross me out not one bit and when iwatch shows that's have men in it I don't get as turned on because the men just riuns the moment. I don't like to see anyone matserbating it has to be with another women. awhile back I never once thought about girl on girl not at all and when it came to finding AV I always looked for yaoi/man on man untill I met my femal friend and notice I started to feel something for her just alittle but it was still there but she don't swing that way but every since then iv been ?ing my sexually and since then I gave yuri try and like it verymuch know that seems to be all I watch but if you don't turn her on anymore she might have lost intrest or she gay and doesn't know it she's probaly confuse I know I was and am still alittle but I found a video that shed a lot of light on my sexuallity videojug.com/film/how-to-know-if-you-are-gay-lesbian-or-bisexual it help me a lot to sort it out I wishu luck oh and I don't know if guys get me turn on but I do know there's a guy I really like but we have gotten fart enough ti know if I get turn on by men

• okay I just started getting into p*rn and I do like watching girl on girl p*rn better and I've had a boyfriend for over 2 years. I don't knw what t is about it but its hottt and it turns me on. its kinda weird I guess

• ahh this thread made me feel sooo much more normal. I love my boyfriend and think he's the hottest man in the world, but I like girl-on-girl porn. it's just like the other girls said: we know what we like, and a lot of girl-on-girl is way more sensual. they take their time and really enjoy it, and it turns straight girls on because that's what WE want. I hooked up with a girl once. never again. not for me. But I do enjoy girl-to-girl action because it's all about the chick-- and it's nice to have that in sex now and then. A bit of it could also be that it's taboo; we're straight, but we're watching two girls have sex. and I think most people can agree that taboo can be hot.

• Hmm... I really like guys but girl on girl p*rn is just really hot. I don't think I'd ever do anything with a girl (not because I think it's wrong, I think it's fine, but I don't think I'd ever want to.) the only thing I can figure out is that girls more openly express what they're feeling (especially during sex.) you know how guys think it's hot when a girl moans a lot and is loud during sex? Girls do to, they just don't generally get that from guys. I'm sure you still turn her on. No need to worry! :)

• Okay girl on girl action is really hot! But I'm straight! I love boobs and the faces/noises girls make during sex it a turn on for me and I don't know why ! I've watched lesbian porn for years now! Guys still turn me on but not in porn! In case you haven't noticed porno guys are all ugly as long as you have a big shlong you can be a male porn star! That's why It doesn't turn me on! But when a guy I like is around I go crazy! I've Been sexually attracted to girls but never emotionally.. Bottom line: I appreciate the female body.. It's beautiful and sexy ! But I love men at the end of the day I could never have feelings for a woman she can be hot but that's it! I'd have sex with a girl but just like a one night stand to see what it's like! I couldn't date a girl!

• You're a lot like my gf. I still turn her on like crazy, but I can't stand the fact that she thinks girl-girl is hot! I'm scared with every lesbian porno she sees, that that will be the one where she decides she wants to try it, or that she only likes girls ya know? She claims to not watch it anymore, but I don't believe her. Can you give me any more insight into this??? What's so hot about guys that keeps you liking them?

• Show Older
    • You're a verger. you're bi despite what you think. I admit that guys and girls can have equally good personalities. the reason I'm straight is because I'm sexually attracted to girls - that's all it is. if you're sexually attracted to both, all you need is to find a gal with an awesome personality and you'll be lesb.i avoid bi's for nything other than hookups and sex because there's a 50% chance they swing either way or NEED sexual attention from both sides

• Poynt , I disagree there Is a difference between being straight, and loving / appreciating the female body and thinking its sexy, and being Bi ! It doesn't matter how great of a personality a woman had I wouldn't be attracted to her emotionally, the only girls that I consider sexy are girls I have never met, like porn stars, I have never been physically or sexually attracted to anyone I have ever seen or met in person, and I hate feminine guys, so I couldn't tolerate a girlfriend ! Huge difference

• Do guys still turn you on (in porn and day to day)? If so, more or less than girls?Guys definitely turn me on day to day, but only in some porn. most guy-girl porn is so quick. there's hardly any foreplay and the oral usually sucks (no pun intended). if I find homemade porn, it's usually better because the guy takes his time on the girl and pleases her because it's usually his girlfriend or wife.How long have you been getting turned on by girls? probably 5 or 6 years. lesbian porn was the first porn I stumbled upon.what is it that you like about girls that you don't like about guys?i like that they take their time on each other. it's make more sensual and pleasurable for both girls and I like to see how they please each other, especially during oral because it's usually the center focus of the porn. toys kinda annoy me because I don't use them, so I can't relate.What made you be this way do you think?i don't know... I guess not finding guy-girl porn this was as sensual?Would you ever kiss a girl? Have sex with one? Does that gross you out? Does anything about them gross you out?i've never and never will engage in any sexual activity with a female (including kissing). it doesn't...gross me out, per se, but I don't get turned on by actual girls walking around. I wouldn't want to do any of them, hahaFinally, what exactly do you like to watch? A single girl masturbating? Two girls kissing? Two girls kissing naked? Straight porn, but you just focus on the girl?...all of the above. straight porn tho, I actually watch what the guy does. if he looks like he's pleasing her, I get turned on. I also listened for him and his moaning and groaning. that's a HUGE turn on for me. I love hearing a man lose control ;)Please, I really want to know what is going on in my gf's head. I worry I don't turn her on anymore or anything.you definitely still turn her on, man. why don't you watch it with her sometime and masturbate with her or something like that? it'll spice things up ;)

• After reading all of the comments from women, saying it is girl on girl porn that turns them on more than guy on girl, there seems to be a common element. It appears that the guy on girl porn does not turn women on for two reasons. It is not focused on the woman's pleasure and guys are often ugly. Add the lack of sensuality to it, and we are classified as not visual. We are in fact very visual. You hear women say over and over again how girl porn turns them on by looking at it. Isn't that being visual? Now if we could only find porn where the men are actually pleasing women for real, are hot looking and filmed in a sensual way, we would probably be much more turned on by that as well. Seeing the beautiful outline of his body, and the strrength of his physique as he artfully pleases her, and she him, would turn on most any woman in my opinion. Just watching a penis plunging in and our of a vagina is not pleasurable to look at, nor is it sensual in any way.I have often felt, that women are sensual more than just merely visual. We need both to be turned on. If we cannot feel what is going on in the film in a way that is pleasing to us, it doesn't turn us on. It is just that girl on girl focuses on female pleasure, and on entire bodies rather than just just the genital area. In guy on girl porn, all anyone sees on the guy is his penis. I think that the reason why you are so confused, is that straight porn is made for the male eye, not ours. Girl on girl porn is visually stimulating to men, and it has the sensual element missing from straight porn. Women respond more to sensual than anything else, however the visual adds to it if the actors are beautiful to look at which in most cases the men are not. This is one of the reasons why there are many women who look at gay male porn. Some of it is actually very sensual, and the guys are often gorgeous to look at. I happen to like it very much myself. I am not a big fan of the anal sex, but there are many other choices to look at. If there was straight porn to fill that void, I would view it instead, but it is always so disappointing. Straight porn often looks painful, and I cannot telll often wether the women is moaning to play the part, or if she is actually in pain. Unfortunately, I think it is pain, not pleasure that she feels. No woman cares to relate to that.

• You say that "all anyone sees on the guy is his penis" but in straight p*rn for men, the camera is on the woman most of the time. The camera is on the d*** but it's also on the vagina. Most girl on girl p*rn is made for me. It's not even intentionally focusing on female pleasure.

• I am not sure that I understand what you are trying to say in your comment. Perhaps you could re-articulate what you want to say? On the point that the camera is on the woman most of the time, I tend to agree. Straiaght p*rn shows female bodies and penis. But as a visual woman who loves a beautiful male body, it is his sexuality that interests me, not just hers. Also, when a woman has sex with a man, she sees herself with a whole man, not just a penis.

• No wonder why guys are so confused by us. If I were a guy, I would just want to throw my hands up in the air and give up trying to figure us out. I am a woman, and guess what. I LIKE LOOKING AT GUYS! I get bored looking at nothing but women, I like to see naked men and I love how their bodies look, and I love the penis and the testicles and everything else! I love the muscles, and the athleticism of the male, and no, I do not think that women ar more beautiful in my eyes than a gorgeous hunk of man. OH MY GOD, I THINK I NEED A THERAPIST!

• :'D Yey... <3

• I love lesbian porn. I think its just because Girls know what other girls want. I am straight straight straight and I like it. I have kissed a girl but that was like 3 years ago and it was for fun

• Haha, girls do know what other girls want.I've never watched girl porn so I wouldn't know if I liked it, but I agree with you.I am straight also

• 1.) yes, guys still turn me on. way more than girls. in real life girls don't turn me on.2.) probably since I was 13!3.) In real life I only like guys. In porn I prefer girls because I can just relate to all the stuff going on, unlike a blowjob which I can't relate to (I'm sure it feels great, but I'll never get one, so...)4.) I don't think anything made me this way, I think a lot of girls are just naturally inclined to be turned on by things they can relate to.5.) I have never kissed a girl. I might someday, but I highly doubt I'd ever have sex with one.6.) I prefer to watch two girls fully having sex, but I prefer oral sex to anything with toys, because I've never used a toy.

• Most guys would be happy to watch lesbian porn with their girl lolI would rather watch girls makeout than a guy and a girl... I love having sex with men... I have kissed a girl... I would probably have sex with a girl but only if she had a dildo..i am not bi and I am not a lesbian though... In my opinion I like watching women better than men because women have more likable assets than men... you know what I mean... the woman body is beautiful and attractive on a guy its just an elephant trunk hanging outta some hair... lol ya know... I personally get turned on by girls' breasts... I think the reason I am like this because I want to look like those girls and I know I would be a huge turn off if I would. no you should not think that you do not turn her on... I know a girl cannot turn me on in real life as much as a guy can... do not worry about it... its a girl thing lol

• If guys are so nasty with big dicks hangin off of them, and girls are so beautiful....why don't you just like girls? Or what about a guy do you actually like?

• Show Older
    • It sounds like in almost every way, you like girls more than guys. That's what I don't understand. If girls turn you on so much, and you'd rather see two girls kiss, and girls have more likeable assets and all this stuff... I just don't understand how you like guys more.

• Totally agree with the last comment. I'm a guy, I think I'm hot. not arrogant so much as if I was a girl I'd love to get tapped by me. i'd never get with a girl who didn't think I was hot because I think I am, and if she didn't I'd think she was gay (don't care if she is or not). if you're more turned on by gals go one and see. better for you and your boy that you find out which side floats your boat better. otherwise you're just wasting your life

• Guys alone can be a turn on if its like a hot celebrity, for example Justin Timberlake. But a naked guy in a porno isn't a turn on by itself. I need to see a couple doing something sexual to get aroused, either girl and guy or girl and girl. I guess I have been getting on by girls since I started doing sexual things at like 16. It's not that I like something about girls that I don't like about guys, they are both beautiful creatures that I appreciate. I don't know why I am this way. I would in the end never kiss a girl or have sex with a girl. The thought of a girl touching me sexually is a huge turn off, but watching it is different. The look of a vagina alone turns me off. I equally like all of them depending on the mood single girl, girls kissing, straight porn, etc.

• You're almost exactly like my gf. I still turn her on like crazy, but I can't stand the fact that she thinks girl-girl is hot! How do you like it, but not wanna do it? I'm scared with every lesbian porno she sees, that that will be the one where she decides she want to try it, or that she only likes girls ya know? She claims to not watch it anymore, but I don't believe her.

• If she is anything like me she won't want ever want to have sex with a girl. It's just something she enjoys watching. Bad analogy but similar to liking to watch football but not necessarily wanting to play it.

• Show More

What Guys Said 10

• I always had the idea women are not sexually turned on by guys..even if they are 100% straight as an arrow. These answers pretty much confirm what I already knew. Women just admire the male physique the same way guys admire a really cool sportscar or motorcycle. From reading some of these answers from the ladies it seems to me its not that they like watching lesbian porn just because of womens physiques...the turn on is watching the lady on the recieving end of the sexual play. they enjoy the gentleness and attention. I have to admit really good lesbian porn makes me feel more relaxed than turned on. there's something there to be learned.

• Edit to my fist sentence: "not sexually turned on by the male physique" is what I should have typed.

• wow, you asked a really good question. I found these answers enlightening.

• my girlfriend likes lesbian porn and is turned on mainly by that and not actual straight porn so I get what you mean and she isn't lesbian (she has had quite a few experiences with girls way back when and she says the most she would do is a 3 some with another girl and me though there's only one girl she would do it with, and she's more interested in a 3 some with 2 guys)

• I'm a guy and by reading this comments I could tell a lot of the "females" here are confused they said they are straight but it doesn't sound like it most of them can't accept they are lesbians they want to see it natural like if they were little kids playing around but sorry this is not the case I would recommend to the smart guys who are reading this if you don't like your girl to be like that just leave and get a real 1, you deserve to be adore by your girl in anyway and to the nasty girls that like girls please stay there ""lesbian"" and don't come back !

• 12d

I want all females in the world to be bi or lesbians who dont need a man in their life, what about that? You keep these opinions because you people want to control another human being. Love is supposed to be liberating not binding.

• simple...its because girls are the beautiful gender and guys arent

• I'm a male and I can only get turned on by watching two guys sucking each other off. When I see those d***s and balls I just wanna jump through the screen and shove them into my mouth! They look like so much fun! And honestly, girls gross me out. Their wet smelly flaps of vaginas make my penis very soft and their boobs bouncing all over the place makes me laugh and nothing else. Oh but I mention I'm 100% straight? That's how you sound, girls. You contradict yourselves constantly. Men: the girls in this thread and any other thread like this on the internet (as I'm sure you're all aware, there are many threads like this one) are stupid and confused. I've dumped a girl who admitted this to me because I won't continue dating a girl who is this messed up upstairs. Guys, please don't waste your time on girls like this. There are girls out there who are genuinely into men, I promise. Many of them in fact. I'll say it again: DO NOT waste your time on these confused sluts. Quality women await.

• Bro, I totally agree with you 100%. I been with PLENTY of girls that are NOT into that lesbian crap! You're right about the girls on this thread, most are feminist guy hating dykes that I would never even consider messing with. Yes I think plenty of guys are hot too like Tom Welling, Sagi Kalev, Zac Efron....did I mention I'm 100% straight. LOL Just a tip for you guys, if you meet a girl that has any lezbo tendancy crap...DUMP that ho in a heartbeat. Find a REAL woman!

• ski_stud_mike,Thanks for this thread, man. I've learned a lot.I think it's important that we recognize that our society tends to sexualize the female form more so than the male. With the exception of GQ, nearly every magazine on the rack will feature a beautifully airbrushed female cover model. Swimsuit design in America tends to vary along the gender lines with female suits trying to reveal as much as possible and with male suits providing as much utility as possible. Males tend to look more attractive the more clothing they wear and females tend to look more attractive with the less they leave to the imagination (exceptions do apply, these are just tendencies). It's only natural that we all, men and women alike, would gravitate toward finding a sexual appeal for those we've determined to be aesthetically pleasing.The only way to test this would be to restructure society for a few generations and utilize male models predominantly for product endorsements and to design their clothing for easier objectification. Then we could see if at some point the young men out there would ever adopt the tone of, "Dude, that guy looks totally hot. I wonder what he looks like performing fellatio on another man. But, you know, not in a gay way." If it happens, then the theory of societal endorsement of beauty hold true. But that means that for years all the naked women would be replaced by naked men... Ummm, come to think of it, I'm pretty happy with the way things are. Never mind. Your girl's predilections are not unusual, and she's comfortable enough with you to share her feelings. Take it as a good sign, friend.

• In case you haven't noticed, Even GQ is putting scantily clad women on the cover. It never stops. Get prepared for more women preferring other women in their fantasies over men. We are being conditioned in a huge way. Unfortunately, I think for men, they will be the ultimate losers.

• Marion as long as I have hands..I can never lose.

• I agree vangor to a certain extent. First 80-90% of women can't have a vaginal orgasm. They have orgasm through their clitoris which essentially is a very tiny d***. It even erects just like one. However wonmen are conditioned by society to the men pleasers so on the end they moan and fake to please their men while they are not satisfied

• you need to stop panicking. Porn is like fantasy, its not real. Just because she likes lesbian porn doesn't mean she is one. Its still jut porn, I imagine she would enjoy most types of porn as well. I'm a girl, and I've watched lesbian porn. I wouldn't say its my favorite type, but it still gets the job done. I don't like the 'staged' type of porn, where a girl is masturbating but obviously faking orgasms. I like the natural stuff. Usually I watch straight porn, but focus on the guy. But there's nothing wrong with your girlfriend if she focuses on other girls. If she actually starts flirting with other girls or suggests a threesome with another girl, that's hen I would start worrying.You should just ask her. Say, 'i noticed you like lesbian porn. I think its pretty hot too. What is it in particular that you like about it? or something like that.And remember, communication is the key to all successful relationships :)

• I think that most these girls here are NOT really being honest with themselves. I've seen enough sensual boy/girl scenes, where the man goes down on the woman, and sensually kisses her, and the rest, to know that there are some out there. I think James Deen, who are popular with heterosexual women now, is an example of this, but I am not sure (all I know is that he is popular with many heterosexual female consumers) I agree that there should be more or even the norm with b/g, but I think it's the actresses (who mostly do not want to kiss men in scenes because I've heard they want to do that with their boyfriends) and directors who don't put more of that. Having said that, most of what these girls here that said they enjoy g/g p*rn but wouldn't do anything in "real life" should still be described as bi or at least partly bi and not what they described themselves as fully heterosexual. Most of these girls say they are heterosexual but say they achieve sexual satisfaction of g/g is because it is more sensual, even though there is no man present, which is supposedly the object of their sexual desires (since they claim they're fully heterosexual). How can one, who is fully heterosexual as they claim, be attracted to a scene where there are only girls present? Watching a scene where, a girl masturbates by herself with seductive looks and teases (which by the way I hear many heterosexual women love watching men masturbate, so why would a "heterosexual" woman love watching a girl masturbate?). A scene where two girls kiss and not boy/girl kissing. Where a girl goes down on another girl, and not when a boy goes down on a girl, and still claim to be only hetero? It can't be about sensuality, since there are b/g scenes like that, and gay p*rn is very sensual, there is kissing and groping in there like crazy, which would make sense for a fully heterosexual girl to watch and prefer since the object of her sexual desires are men, but most of these girls here still prefer to watch g/g p*rn and still claim to be fully heterosexual. The logic does not follow. It is like saying a man who claims to be fully heterosexual loves watching gay p*rn because he appreciates the male body or even loves it in p*rn, and loves when the men stroke their own penis and each others penises just because they can relate with the pleasure, because they stroke their penis too when they masturbate (even though for them the object of their desires would be, as they claim, the woman, but there is not even one single woman present in gay p*rn). But for fully heteros, seeing the opposite gender being pleasured should excite them, not the same sex being pleasured. These girls here then are partly bi, in that when it comes to p*rn, the object of their sexual desires is the woman, since she still prefers to watch g/g scenes over some b/g p*rn, and most gay p*rn, which can be as sensual as those sensual g/g scenes.

• 12d

You know nothing about female sexuality, just go and find some articles on google. For the start you can search why lesbians are more acceptable than gays. Male sexuality tend to be more rigid while for females it is more fluid. Also for most males the focal point of the sex is their penis, if they cuddle in guy p*rn then obviously they aren't their most natural. And frankly you guys disappoint me. Don't you get turned on watching 2 women? Wouldn't it turn you on seeing your girl with another one?

• It's because girls are hot and guys are not. Man is the hunter, woman is the attractor.Men must strive to be the most assertive, women must strive to be the most desirable. If even straight girls get turned on by girl-on-girl action, need I say more?