For all straight girls who like lesbian porn...

Alot, if not most, girls that I've talked to get turned on by girl on girl action...but please answer me back with some answers because I'm curious as to why this is...My girlfriend is like this and I don't understand! If she's straight and attracted to guys, how do girls turn her on?

Do guys still turn you on (in porn and day to day)? If so, more or less than girls?

How long have you been getting turned on by girls?

what is it that you like about girls that you don't like about guys?

What made you be this way do you think?

Would you ever kiss a girl? Have sex with one? Does that gross you out? Does anything about them gross you out?

Finally, what exactly do you like to watch? A single girl masturbating? Two girls kissing? Two girls kissing naked? Straight porn, but you just focus on the girl?...

Please, I really want to know what is going on in my gf's head. I worry I don't turn her on anymore or anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so I'm just going to answer all your questions straight down.

-girls turn girls on for a lot of girls, we don't know why. I personally get turned on by lesbain porn but I am 100% straight

-yeah, guys still totally turn me on,

in porn, girl on girl turns me on more than girl - guy action, but in real life, guys turn me on more and girls not really. It's hard to say why

-since I was like 12 ahahah

-all girls have little crushes on other girls, it's just the way we work, ask katy perry. girls like girls for all the same reasons guys like girls

-I wouldn't want to have any real interactions with girls, it's just watching it turns me on, and nothing about them really grosses me out since I am a girl, besides HUGE nipples

-i like to watch two girls either kissing naked or straight porn, since your girl is turned on by this, you should watch it with her while doing whatever you guys do so far, because it will turn both of you on

don't worry, a lot of girls are like this and still totally straight and attracted to their man.

hope this helps! (:

• Thanks a ton!! I have three more, main questions.

you say girls like girls for the same reason guys like girls. We like them because they're hot and sexy. So...question #1 - if you think girls are so hot and sexy, why wouldn't you wanna kiss them?? #2 - are you not lesbian just because you like guys more? #3 - How can you not want to kiss them, but you get turned on watching them kiss? (kinda the same as the first question)

• -in real life, I don't really think girls are that hot and sexy, I don't really know why but, a lot of my friends, and other girls I know like watching girl on girl too. maybe its because in this kind of porn they use vibrators and all that shit and that's the kind of stuff we do to ourselves when guys aren't around.

-no, I mean I don't like girls in real life, just in porn. so its not that I like guys more because in real life I only like guys hah

-i can't answer that one, idk, girls are complex(:

• Girls are complex? Sounds more like they are screwed up!

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 36

• I haven't read through all the posts so forgive me if I say pretty much what everyone else said.

On the whole girl & guy porn is NOTHING like what having sex with a guy is like, women know what turn us on and that what we want to see. We don't want to see some fake woman making all the 'right noises' while she's being banged in every orrifice by guys and pretending she likes it! I mean, I am sure some women do, but most don't.

Usually girl on girl stuff has a more sensual side to it, its not raw and wild...and in straight sex porn there is very little kissing, girl on girl stuff relates to our emotional side.

• Um...girl on girl is just as gross as guy on guy to me. I'm not big into porn, but once in a while I do watch it with my husband. I much rather think about how to turn my husband on and what to do to him than anything else ;)

• A lot, if not most, girls that I've talked to get turned on by girl on girl action...but please answer me back with some answers because I'm curious as to why this is...My girlfriend is like this and I don't understand! If she's straight and attracted to guys, how do girls turn her on?

I'm totally straight and verry attracted to guys..but I think girls are like really pretty! And for me, I guess I've already seen guys and had sex with guys so I know what it's all about. But watching two girls is like new I guess and it's a little exciting lol

Guys still turn me on more in real life (obvi..lol) I still think a lot of girls are attractive, tho

Umm, I'm not sure? Since the beginning of high school maybe?

Girls are just like softer than guys. I don't know its hard to explain lol

What made you be this way do you think?

Idk? lol..I'm just curious about stuff!

I have kissed girls before..and I'm totally straight lol. I have never had sex with a girl..but it doesn't gross me out or anything.

Two girls kissing naked is a turn on for me..I like boobs lol. And umm..sometimes it's kind of hot to watch a girl go down on another girl. :o)

• I think they just looking at the nice bodies they have. And the sex is much more pur than heterosexual sex.

• ooh yeah there is NOTHING sexier than a man how he handles us how were so much more petie plus you have what we need hahaha aka a penis, but a womans body is very sexy and we are sexual creatures I think its just the forbidden aspect. I don't think that I would EVER persue a woman or anything but is just one of those things. To be honest I think that since were not gay its a total turn on to watch gay people have sex. Watching a man do a woman I might as well just take you too my room you know and do you, its just fantasy and that's awsome you have a woman with a open mind and is empowered by her sexuality so enjoy her and I wouldn't worry too much about her leaving you for a woman.

More from Girls
31

What Guys Said 10

• ski_stud_mike,

Thanks for this thread, man. I've learned a lot.

I think it's important that we recognize that our society tends to sexualize the female form more so than the male. With the exception of GQ, nearly every magazine on the rack will feature a beautifully airbrushed female cover model. Swimsuit design in America tends to vary along the gender lines with female suits trying to reveal as much as possible and with male suits providing as much utility as possible. Males tend to look more attractive the more clothing they wear and females tend to look more attractive with the less they leave to the imagination (exceptions do apply, these are just tendencies). It's only natural that we all, men and women alike, would gravitate toward finding a sexual appeal for those we've determined to be aesthetically pleasing.

The only way to test this would be to restructure society for a few generations and utilize male models predominantly for product endorsements and to design their clothing for easier objectification. Then we could see if at some point the young men out there would ever adopt the tone of, "Dude, that guy looks totally hot. I wonder what he looks like performing fellatio on another man. But, you know, not in a gay way." If it happens, then the theory of societal endorsement of beauty hold true. But that means that for years all the naked women would be replaced by naked men... Ummm, come to think of it, I'm pretty happy with the way things are. Never mind.

Your girl's predilections are not unusual, and she's comfortable enough with you to share her feelings. Take it as a good sign, friend.

• In case you haven't noticed, Even GQ is putting scantily clad women on the cover. It never stops. Get prepared for more women preferring other women in their fantasies over men. We are being conditioned in a huge way. Unfortunately, I think for men, they will be the ultimate losers.

• Marion as long as I have hands..I can never lose.

• I agree vangor to a certain extent. First 80-90% of women can't have a vaginal orgasm. They have orgasm through their clitoris which essentially is a very tiny d***. It even erects just like one. However wonmen are conditioned by society to the men pleasers so on the end they moan and fake to please their men while they are not satisfied

• I always had the idea women are not sexually turned on by guys..even if they are 100% straight as an arrow. These answers pretty much confirm what I already knew. Women just admire the male physique the same way guys admire a really cool sportscar or motorcycle.

From reading some of these answers from the ladies it seems to me its not that they like watching lesbian porn just because of womens physiques...the turn on is watching the lady on the recieving end of the sexual play. they enjoy the gentleness and attention. I have to admit really good lesbian porn makes me feel more relaxed than turned on. there's something there to be learned.

• Edit to my fist sentence: "not sexually turned on by the male physique" is what I should have typed.

• wow, you asked a really good question. I found these answers enlightening.

• simple...its because girls are the beautiful gender and guys arent

• my girlfriend likes lesbian porn and is turned on mainly by that and not actual straight porn so I get what you mean and she isn't lesbian (she has had quite a few experiences with girls way back when and she says the most she would do is a 3 some with another girl and me though there's only one girl she would do it with, and she's more interested in a 3 some with 2 guys)

More from Guys
5