He fingered me and now I'm bleeding! help!

my boyfriend fingered me and it kind of hurt and when I got home I realized that a little blood was coming out. is this normal? help!

Most Helpful Guy

• One of three things, none of them being unusual:

- if you're a virgin, and your hymen is relatively intact, he might have torn it a bit, which will cause bleeding.

- he might have cut you with his fingernails. A guy who knows he might be stirring the honeypot should prepare by having clean, trimmed fingernails and recently-washed hands.

- he might have just been a bit rough on your internal tissues. It is not very uncommon for small amounts of blood to result, as well as some soreness.

What Guys Said 5

• Probably not much to worry about unless it continues. He broke your hymen or scratched you. It should stop -- if not see your gynecologist.

• cherry poppin... good stuff

• Tell him to cut his friggin fingernails

• He could have broke your hymen. If not, it probably shouldn't be bleeding- maybe his nail cut you a little bit.

I wouldn't worry about it.

What Girls Said 8

• totally normal I bleed sometimes when I get fingered and I'm not a virgin. He could have just scratched you with his fingernail which happens a lot.

• If it's like a tablespoon .. then he popped your cherry- assuming it hasn't been popped previously. If so, he just hit your cervix. Which causes a bit of pain, and a bit of blood. If it was your hymen he broke, it will hurt like a bitch for awhile.

• He popped your cherry gurl

• is this a bad thing? this is new to me

• Not really, but now when you have intercourse. It's not going to hurt. I think you just lost your virginity kinda..

• Is this your first time? Was he rough?

• I think you just lost your virginity :-/ but yes that's normal, don't worry :)

More from Girls
3