How do you make a guy come more than 3 times in sex and still get him to keep going??

I'd really like to know why they get so exhausted, I could go for hours but they need to take a break.

:|

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're sincerely interested in knowing why, you should probably spend a little time and do some Internet research. There's specific reasons for that. You sound above normal since some girls your age can't even orgasm once from all what I've read just on here. Yeah, most of us guys need a break because a male orgasm zaps a certain about of energy from our bodies so we need some time to recover and build back up. Some guys can go at it longer than others and probably some guys will tell you they can even keep up with you but I doubt it. lol!. Women are known to be able to go longer, but if you can have orgasm after orgasm and still keep going you're very unusual indeed. Probably no man will be able to satiny you completely.

What Guys Said 14

• Get him to workout. You build up that stamina and agility, he'll wanna go longer. Trust me before I started working out I was average. After hitting the gym (and you don't have lift weights and get crazy just build up endurance and stamina) my performance shot through the roof. It also shortens that recovery time in between orgasms.

• The answer is hormones. Once a guy orgasms his hormones instantly settle down, returning his body to a pre-aroused state and the build-up of these hormones must begin again from scratch.

How long that build-up takes depends on the guy.

• Yeah, the endorphin release to a guy is much stronger than to a girl. The relaxation overcomes most of the hornyness. I can usually go 3-4 times, but then ill need some food and energy. lol

• Truthfully, I didn't read through every single post, sorry. But the answer is simple, guys can have multiple orgasms during sex. It's just more difficult for us to do. Why? I don't know, never looked up the reason. When guys "cum" we release hormones. Hormones = energy. There are other obvious reasons, but they're really not worth mentioning. Feed him lots of Vitamin B12. lol

BTW don't waste your time with articles like this:

link

Pretty much that whole article is riddled with lies, trash and garbage. The first 4 bold "bullets" are a joke. Not to sound sexist, but it reads as if a bitter, heart ached woman wrote it...dribble.

• Cause guys cannot have multiple orgasms. We have one huge exploding orgasm, then we go limp. Heck I don't know about most guys, but after I cum, my mind goes straight to something totally nonsexual, I lose all desire. I start thinking of homework, or sports, or sleep.

Sure I can go for a long time, like I can **** all night, but once I cum, it will be at least 30 min till it is able to get hard again.

• Ouch dude... 30 minutes? lol. I'm like done for 5-10 minutes and then back up again

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 1

• I actually have a question... How do I make my guy cum more at a time?