• Ask
  • myTake

Is it weird that I can't do doggy style??

My boyfriend really wants to do doggy style but we just can't seen to do it. I will be in the right position but I can't seem to get him inside me... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• yeah, doggy style can even work if he's small, so that's not the issue.Curve your back ... not up like an angry cat, the other way, like you are stretching your belly button towards the floor. if its easier, rest your chest on the bed, rather then being on your elbows. If its easier, try you in position on the bed with your knees right at the edge, him standing.If you re too high up, spread your knees till you are low enough.

What Guys Said 4

• weird? no funny? yes

• HUH? Anyone can do doggy..assume the position...funny thing tho...doggy (in my experience) is more popular with females than males..

• If anything ... he is to big if you can't seem to get him inside.

• no he is not too big. I think it is me at a weird angle

What Girls Said 3

• Have you ever figured out how to get doggie to work?

• yeah, today..lol.. with a new boyfreind tho

• Spread your legs out farther?

• my legs wer spread as far as I could get them but I am only small so have short legs

• For me I can't do certain positions if I'm not wet enough in one are or just in general so maybe that's the problem but no it's not weird. Maybe try finding a different new position in place of this one.