What's sexier: making love on the carpet in front of a fireplace or on the hood of a car in the rain?

What’s sexier: making love on the carpet in front of a fireplace or on the hood of a car in the rain?

hahaha FOR FUN! ; )

• On the carpet in front of a fireplace
  • On the carpet in front of a fireplace
  • OTHER
Thank you gag ; )

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Trying to think what sex in the rain would be like... what if it's windy, you'd get flu surely?!?!

• The rain is good, but the hood of a car isn't something that would appeal to me.

On the other hand, on the carpet in front of the fire is a classic.

Now, had it been in a field on the grass under a spring rain, that would have been the best (IMO).

• The hood isn't comfortable and the rain doesn't help either. Shower sex is much better since you can control if you are warm though water dulls the sensation down there for her.

The carpet in front of the fireplace just reminds me of rug burns.

I'd go for in the woods, first warm day in spring, off the trail. Most bugs are still dormant so it is great.

Or on a balcony during a warm rain with a bedsheet toga over us.

On a flat apartment rooftop around a holiday with fireworks going off overhead.

• sex on the hood of a burning car

• Hood of a car, surely not, it isn`t comfortable. I must smile by carpet. There is an old song of the rockgroup Steppenwolf "magic carpet ride." And yeah the carpet is a good place.

• I like it in school. The afraid of being discovered makes the sex fun

What Girls Said 10

• Ohhh, in front of the fireplace for sure. It is my favorite.The heat of the fire on my naked body makes me so horny. I look forward to cool weather each year because I know there is going to be a lot of sex by the fire. Both solo and with my partner.

• Sexier? on the roof in the rain..

=

random, unexpected horniness which will be remembered and fantasized about later...

Romantic? on the carpet in front of the fireplace.

=

romantic, in the moment, and a love making session :D

• The hood of a car in the rain? That sounds horrible, you'll slide right off :p

• Car in the rain...I love the rain and I have a bit of a car fetish. So it's perfect for me!

• When I think carpet I think rug burn, when I think the hood of a car I think of a fine for indecent exposure.

• such a difficult choice.. its different kinds of sexiness.

• On the carpet in front of a fireplace

• thats a difficult choice...i don't want to be cold and soggy tho so I chose A

• Carpet would be sexier but neither scenario appeals to me that much.

• the car.