Do women like to look at a penis or do only guys like look at naked women?

do women like to look at penis or do only guys like look at naked women?

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of girls won't admit it but yes girls do. They also like to look at p*rn and they really won't admit that. But just looking at a picture does nothing.

• but women have to face labels like 'slut" but a man is a' player"//? un fear

• if you look good then jealous uglyer girls will call sluts just because you can show some legs and they can't lol

• That is also very true

What Girls Said 12

• guys are more visual than girls. so a guy looking at a vagina is not going to have the same result as a girl looking at a penis. at least not for me...

i mean, it's a penis. big deal. that alone does nothing for me

• YES but...I'm...I...yes! lol

• No I don't like to look at penis. I have a roommate who like to walk around the house naked or dress in front me all the time. I never stare at his penis period.

• sure/ lol I think because women call each others sluts so much that they want even admit to liking guys lol

• Absolutely I do! A hard one makes me h*rny pretty much instantly & I have a very strong desire to s*ck it then f*ck it.

• I like to look at naked men, including their penises, but especially my husband who is nude a lot. I usually where at minimum wear my panties, but usually a t-shirt also around the house. This works well for us.

He says it preserves some mystery about my body making it more of an event when I am naked and I like being able to see the effect I am having on him. We have been married for over 15 years now and I am probably more comfortable with him being nude that when he is dressed.

• Well, Yes, I guess its fine with me to stare it (if ever someone is showing it or walking around naked). because were just human VISE VERSA and who cares?LOL

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 1

• Let's face it, all genitalia are unsightly. Vaginas included. The thing about it is that penises are much larger than vaginas and they dangle out there in the open. Whereas vaginas are small and remain hidden behind a bush. Litterally. That's why, no matter what your sexual preference is, naked women are always easier on the eye than naked men.