Do women like to look at a penis or do only guys like look at naked women?

do women like to look at penis or do only guys like look at naked women?

What's Your Opinion?

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• A lot of girls won't admit it but yes girls do. They also like to look at p*rn and they really won't admit that. But just looking at a picture does nothing.

• That is also very true

• if you look good then jealous uglyer girls will call sluts just because you can show some legs and they can't lol

• Somewhat. They also just think it's wrong for a girl to like/ watch p*rn when it really isn't.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 11

• I like to look at naked men, including their penises, but especially my husband who is nude a lot. I usually where at minimum wear my panties, but usually a t-shirt also around the house. This works well for us. He says it preserves some mystery about my body making it more of an event when I am naked and I like being able to see the effect I am having on him. We have been married for over 15 years now and I am probably more comfortable with him being nude that when he is dressed.

• Well, Yes, I guess its fine with me to stare it (if ever someone is showing it or walking around naked). because were just human VISE VERSA and who cares?LOL

• A pictures nice but... The whole action is better ;)

• Absolutely I do! A hard one makes me h*rny pretty much instantly & I have a very strong desire to s*ck it then f*ck it.

• good

• i like looking at penises and naked men in general. I don't get anything from looking at women. but over all of these I would prefer to have a man look at me.

• guys are more visual than girls. so a guy looking at a vagina is not going to have the same result as a girl looking at a penis. at least not for me...i mean, it's a penis. big deal. that alone does nothing for me

• YES but...I'm...I...yes! lol

• No I don't like to look at penis. I have a roommate who like to walk around the house naked or dress in front me all the time. I never stare at his penis period.

• sure/ lol I think because women call each others sluts so much that they want even admit to liking guys lol

• I love the way a mans body looks, especially the penis. I am not attracted to girls, their bodies do nothing for me.

• cool lol let all get naked lol

• I don't think nudity is threating, I love naked men. We might get self-conscious. But nudity is natural.

• for it's cool to look naked women and we bond in that way but naked is threating to women lol

• No. I don't get off on looking at naked men, only what I can do with naked men. I think that in general women are much less visual creatures when it comes to the naked body. Men can get off from just looking, women often can't.

• When I say less visual I mean in terms of sexual stimulation and arousal. A lot of men can whack themselves off by just seeing a picture of a naked woman. But neither I nor any woman I know can orgasm from looking at a picture of a naked man. Maybe some women can if they see him in person. But I am talking about sexual arousal and you suddenly mentioned relationships. We're talking about apples and oranges sorry for the ambiguity.

• I said in general women are much less visual, like they can't get off from just a photo in many cases. In general does not mean all. Nor does "women often can't". Often does not imply all.

• thier whole body

• I don't like the way they look (well the ones I have seen) So I would prefer to see everything else, just not his package.

• LOL

• lmao. I will. I'm takin that bitch to court. lol

• you fight for the right of your nick name lol

• Show Older

What Guys Said 1

• Let's face it, all genitalia are unsightly. Vaginas included. The thing about it is that penises are much larger than vaginas and they dangle out there in the open. Whereas vaginas are small and remain hidden behind a bush. Litterally. That's why, no matter what your sexual preference is, naked women are always easier on the eye than naked men.