Why does my husband enjoy his panty/pantyhose fetish more online and in videos rather than real time?

He LOVES pantyhose, panties and upskirt/candid pics and videos. We share our fantasies, watch porn together and have a great relationship. But I've always wondered why though he loves looking at these types of pics/vids, he isn't that into ME wearing them. I'm a nurse that wears scrubs, and dress casually except on rare occasions. So I try to wear the things he enjoys on his days off for his enjoyment. But when I do, I end up thinking I might as well have worn my regular clothes because he doesn't get as excited by these things in realtime as he does just looking at pics of them. I"m not jealous but would really like to know why is it better in his head than in real life? Please, serious answers only please.

And yes I've asked him, but he said he doesn't know either! LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure it's better in his head than in real life - I rather believe in some way that these are two different things in his head: the anonimosity of the net allows him to watch while being unnoticed. Upskirt is typically such a kind of voyeurism. So if he knows you know he's watching, it doesn't work for him that well. I guess he would get excited when you wear it while you're sleeping let's say..or on a picture? I wouldn't feel bad though if you can't get him excited this way, it could very will be just the nature of the fetish not to be able to manipulate it..

• Report

You make some very good points! In fact, he HAS gotten off when I was sleeping and didn't know he was looking/peeking at me. He told me later how hot that was and I thought it was great that he even enjoys me when I'm not aware of it *S* Maybe I shouldn't try to manipulate it, as you put it. I find that when I do, it seems to make me wish I hadn't bothered and feel a little put out. Thanks for your input!

• Report

Hey very welcome - I'm sure your husband does notice and appreciate you're doing all this for him and he may even feel bad by the 'limited' result from his side himself - I mean don't feel to put out from the situation (although I follow you ) :) ;but in this case, it seems like the less you do, the more you do. Of course, the opposite of the 'logic of the child' would be you'd wear skirts *all* the time - so that the thought of 'manipulation of the child' isn't there anymore - but that sth else

• Report

Excellent point. You are correct in the statement that the less I do, the more I do. It seems that what gets him going the quickest are the things that used to mortify me.. like running around in a frumpy old nightgown or t shirt and the next things I know, he has me on the floor *LOL* I appreciate the frankness and honesty that all of you have used in answering.