Why does my husband enjoy his panty/pantyhose fetish more online and in videos rather than real time?

He LOVES pantyhose, panties and upskirt/candid pics and videos. We share our fantasies, watch porn together and have a great relationship. But I've... Show More

And yes I've asked him, but he said he doesn't know either! LOL

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm not sure it's better in his head than in real life - I rather believe in some way that these are two different things in his head: the anonimosity of the net allows him to watch while being unnoticed. Upskirt is typically such a kind of voyeurism. So if he knows you know he's watching, it doesn't work for him that well. I guess he would get excited when you wear it while you're sleeping let's say..or on a picture? I wouldn't feel bad though if you can't get him excited this way, it could very will be just the nature of the fetish not to be able to manipulate it..

• You make some very good points! In fact, he HAS gotten off when I was sleeping and didn't know he was looking/peeking at me. He told me later how hot that was and I thought it was great that he even enjoys me when I'm not aware of it *S* Maybe I shouldn't try to manipulate it, as you put it. I find that when I do, it seems to make me wish I hadn't bothered and feel a little put out. Thanks for your input!

• Hey very welcome - I'm sure your husband does notice and appreciate you're doing all this for him and he may even feel bad by the 'limited' result from his side himself - I mean don't feel to put out from the situation (although I follow you ) :) ;but in this case, it seems like the less you do, the more you do. Of course, the opposite of the 'logic of the child' would be you'd wear skirts *all* the time - so that the thought of 'manipulation of the child' isn't there anymore - but that sth else

• Excellent point. You are correct in the statement that the less I do, the more I do. It seems that what gets him going the quickest are the things that used to mortify me.. like running around in a frumpy old nightgown or t shirt and the next things I know, he has me on the floor *LOL* I appreciate the frankness and honesty that all of you have used in answering.