• Ask
  • myTake

Do Guys Like the Curve of a Woman's Waist?

We were learning salsa in class and the guy is supposed to keep his hand on the girl's shoulder blade during the basic step. But we'd do a different... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It is a sexy part of a woman's body. And it is some way between being overtly sexual, and being completely platonic. So for a guy who's not dating the girl, holding her waist is a new level of intimacy.

What Guys Said 9

• Of course, it's extremely sexy.

• It's just more natural and comfortable to put yor hand there.

• That curve is designed to be a perfect sensual hand rest

• Good point. But is it something that guys find attractive in itself?

• I do. That's why I like dancing. It is a good place to lead the girl as you move, and they call it a love handle for a good reason.

• Lovely use of words :)

• yes, holding a small waist makes us feel like we are in control. I think someone did a study and found 0.7 to be the perfect hip to waist ratio based on beauty pageant winners and models.

• Waist is how you normally would hold a girl while dancing. If your grabbing ass and t*ts its a dirty sluty dance and not classy.

• I didn't include boobs and ass for touching. I meant in terms of sttraction...is the waist attractive?

• I'd be pretty pumped about touching a waist. Man I'm so lame and desperate.

• lol idt that's lame. It was kind of hot...but that might of just been because it was the guy I'm into :)

• haha Nice.

• yeah waist is good...for me,better than boobs or ass...pretty tough to beat those luscious thighs tho...(:

• great place to run your hand along without having to seem sexuallove the curve of a woman's waist

What Girls Said 1

• I think there is something about a waist that can be sexy because on a typical universally attractive curvy type of frame, the waist is the smallest part of her frame, the larger hips and breasts emphasize the waist and it creates a sexy silhouette and shows off all her curves. Women with a certain waist to hip ratio are considered attractive, meaning a certain difference between your waist and your hips, that your waist is significantly smaller than the hips.