Any tricks to girl-on-top sex when you have short legs?

My boyfriend and I have an amazing sex life, and he loves it when I go on top, but I don't really know what I'm doing up there. I'm not really sure how to move my hips, and my thighs get tired really soon. The distance from my hips to my knees is kind of short, to the point where if I straddle him on my knees, my pelvis rests firmly on his- this means it takes a good deal of effort to move up and down on him. My legs get too tired after about 3 minutes, which is disappointing to me. He guides my hips with his hands, but he can only do so much. Is there anything I can do to make moving while on top easier? I would love to learn to be good on top.

Most Helpful Guy

• From my own experience and from others best girl on top position goes like this. have the guy sit on the end of a bed or couch high enough where he feels comfortable. then mount and get as close to the guy as possible then both of you just grind in unison. you don't really need to use your legs at all it's all in the hips. I've heard of girls getting of in minutes, but personally I say an average of ten and the girls are well pleased. try it out it takes some getting used to cause there is no thrusting just kinda a hip roll by both parties

• Report
      17d

at least none of us are alone we are all in it together it seems to be a super common issue , this is the first ti e in 12 years with my 6'6 290 lb partner that I've looked into what i can do at 5 foot flat to finally get my knees up off the bed , as the years go on i get more and more upset with it even tho we are madly in love and share a life together including 3 children , let's face it guys are built bigger than us, what man does not want to enjoy a full ride but they pretty much knew from the first time he jumped in the sack with you that we are not compatible in size , you will learn each other's bodies and you'll go around it and you will work together or you will not have sex, I guess we could let them help us in bed and we can make up for it with amazing blow jobs and excellent kissing skills. I have always envied long legs with less hip because of this reason , but that is not possible so all you can do is enjoy each other and go to bed happy

• Report
      17d

Also we went into the sex store , I went once alone to see what options there would be so I could ride him much better with just my hips and ass assuming they had some sort of stability object for my legs , such as stilts or solid pillows of some sort, but instead they referred a sex swing , someday I might try that. Then just a few weeks ago we went In together for the first time in 12 years and we walked out with a 70 dollar set of steel handcuffs and chains and a inflatable solid stabilizer to be used in several different way allowing me to gain a lot more height , especially in the known doggy position. I seriously recommend checking gadgets out from shops near you, anything to help you is going to make you feel better about the size difference between the two of you. Other then that, we are not port stars, not one person just lays still, it's a 2 or more people process , be sensual and learn eachother and the rest will be gravy. Please let me know what you think of my advice