• Ask
  • myTake

Any tricks to girl-on-top sex when you have short legs?

My boyfriend and I have an amazing sex life, and he loves it when I go on top, but I don't really know what I'm doing up there. I'm not really sure... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• From my own experience and from others best girl on top position goes like this. have the guy sit on the end of a bed or couch high enough where he feels comfortable. then mount and get as close to the guy as possible then both of you just grind in unison. you don't really need to use your legs at all it's all in the hips. I've heard of girls getting of in minutes, but personally I say an average of ten and the girls are well pleased. try it out it takes some getting used to cause there is no thrusting just kinda a hip roll by both parties

What Guys Said 3

• Experiment. Try using your hands for support (though you'll need a good, flexible back if you want to reverse-cowgirl that way.)And exercise. You have a core strength problem; time for the squat rack.

• Just move around so that it feels good for you! Try different things. Up & down, back & forth or a grinding motion. I can't help you too much with your legs getting tired. Hopefully like everything else you & your legs will have more stamina as time goes on. It's all about pleasure for you on top. Switch off to your side or wherever & then back on top.None of us knew what we were doing. Sometimes I wonder if I know or am any good.He will have pleasure because he loves it when your on top. Try different things hopefully some girls will be able to tell you what they do.

What Girls Said 3

• i have that short leg problem lol. um but I have before put pillows or curled the blanket under mi knees for height. which works wonders. or if you go on ur feet not ur knees that's easier :)

• Going on the feet helps but kills my quads! it's a good workout though. :)

• I have the same problem. My boyfriend loves me on top. I want to grind him (and myself) to orgasm, but I can barely move my hips since my thighs are already stretched around his body. He also likes me squatting up and down on him, but my thighs give out after a few minutes.I like the suggestion of curling blankets underneath my knees for height and will give that a try!

• Yeah there is.. try just moving your hips, you don't necessarily need to bounce up and down on him... also it is possible for him to thrust from underneath.. try leaning further forward and moving back and forth not up and down.. can take a bit of practice.