About swallowing sperm

Guys: Do you hate it if a girl spits your sperm out after oral?

Girls: How does the sperm taste like and feel like in mouth? Is it different than our juices?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think as long as you are enjoying giving head the guy is going to like it whether he finishes in your mouth or not. If you have never tasted it and want to the next time you have sex and he blows get some on your hand and put it in your mouth so at least the taste is something you are acquainted with. The sensation of having a guy discharge in your mouth however is not something you can prepare yourself for completely. I would advise you to be in a position where you can control the depth of thrust if your doing it for the first time. You are a better judge of your own gag reflex then the guy is.

• Thank you for the complement, and thanks for best answer vote. I do hope my advice does help :)

• Thanks for a good answer! It really was helpful! :)

What Guys Said 11

• I hate it when a girl spits my load out. Very disrespectful!

• I definitely do not want any girl kind enough to blow me to start swallowing things that don't taste good. Just spit that crap out, if there's any question at all.

• I like girls swallowing alot! but it's not important.

Kinda a naughty thing that turns us on^^

• doesnt matter

• I have never encountered a girl ever not swallowing after oral...its just like a white protein energy drink for her. I have heard from many women saying its salty or whatever. It depends on what you eat or drink like if you drink pineapple juice and wait a few minutes before a girl drinks ur spermies...it will taste like lemonade or something. But in most countries, swallowing a man's sperm is common courtesy.

• Yes. Absolutely. But it's up to her. I wouldn't pressure her to do it if she loathed it.

• I'm guessing you've never?

I don't HATE spitting; but swallowing is nicer.

• Doesn't sound good. :D

• My gf's have told me it's a lot like raw egg white.

• Yeah I haven't.

• nope we don't hate it at all...we don't mind and its a bonus if we come in ur mouth as then we don't have to stop what we are doing and its all nice and warm and wet...just like somewhere else...but if you don't like to or want to...its no big deal at all...get him to come in ur hand and then taste it from there and see if you like it...hope you have fun trying it out and maybe you might like it..some girls do...and some don't,

• we don't care if you spit or swallow, just let us finish in your mouth! (although it is really hot when a girl swallows)

• Its just ...naughty, we love it, ......its a rarity and goes along the lines of a lady in the street/freak in the bed thing

• Why is it hot when a girl swallows. I don't understand :/

• f*** what the guy

thinks. if you dont

wanna swallow

it don't do it. its

not meant to be

swallowed. its meant

to make kids

• Well if that's the cause then you will likely puke. cause the taste does take getting used to. but then again, if he's a healthy eater, it's a lot better. I personally think a guy cumming in my mouth is a real turn on. I actually want to ask my new boyfriend to finish in my mouth... but I'm feeling a little shy :P.

• But well, I have never tasted it. So I don't know how to behave at the first time. It woul be quite bad if I try to swallow it and I puke, lol. 'cos I can get the vomiting reflex quite easy, mostly because smells and tastes.

• I don't care if she spits out because if she doesn't like the taste she doesn't have to swallow it, but its hot when they do

What Girls Said 10

• Well I've only tasted a few guys' sperm but it tastes okay, and makes the guy sooo happy, so why not? The come is not bad for you or anything. It's fun to suck it out and make him shoot it, so then it's fun to swallow it.

• Ok, sperm tastes disgusting. The first time my ex didn't push me off and let me take it after a blowjob, I thought I was going to throw up! It is just a wicked vile taste. I was going to try to swallow but had to spit it out. Now with my current boyfriend, he knew about my last experience and didn't want to put me through that again but I wanted him to be happy so I told him I'd 'clean up my mess' :) and when he did it, I was just prepared. It's better to know that it's going to taste bad. I just tried not to breath (you can taste it more if you breath through your nose), got up and spit it in the sink. He didn't mind at all cause he was happy and so was I...after I rinsed my mouth out :).

• Okay it really was NOT a nice taste. I've swallowed from the start. And I felt so disgusted, not REALLY sick, but the feeling of sick cos of the taste. But it really does get better. You get accustomed to it, and my ex's taste changed.

But I was so determined to be excellent at what I do, that I just got used to it! and now I don't mind going down. I actually love it, cos I can see his pleasure!

• i couldn't imagine getting up and spitting so idk. I've heard from my boyfriend that it's really hot when the girl swallows. he's like "i almost wanna brag to my friends how good you are at swallowing!" lol. sperm just tastes like...thick salty stuff. haha. it's kind of an acquired taste :P

• What was your first time swallowing? Did it surprise you? The taste or constitution?

• I think it tastes nasty like I almost threw up nasty

• Most guys will enjoy the bj, no matter what you do with the swimmers. It's just an extra bonus if you swallow. As for the taste and such, well, every guy tastes different. It can be bitter, salty, sweet, or have no taste. And it's usually quite thick, with a weird consistency that is hard to describe. I'm not a fan, that's for sure. I make sure to not get any on my tongue if he comes in my mouth.

• i never really taste them

it just goes straight down my throat.

• It does have a salty tase, and its like thick liquid, for example you know when you drink water it just goes straight down and you don't feel anything in the bak of your mouth after?...well sperm is thicker so when you swallow it you can feel the thickness of it sooo you usually need something to drink to wash it ALLLLL down...yeah you can swallow it down with your own spit over and over, but if you just gave him oral you prob should have no spit left in your mouth if it was good haha ;-)

• It's a little salty and not the most appetizing thing, so it's fine for you to to not swallow. I usually tell him in advance that I won't, but once you're in the moment it's not a big deal to take it in your mouth. I usually end up swallowing it, and you cannot believe how hot guys find that to be, especially if it's unexpected. I remember this one guy had the biggest grin on his face, and another told me it was so hot he couldn't believe it. Give it a try, they're a huge fan of it. letting them know that it grosses you out can ruin the mood.

• Actually ! If the guy eats pineapples a day before it alters the sperm taste : My ex 's sperm tasted gross; my friend sperm is soooo good ,yes he eats pineapples :-)

• ummm ima girl and sperm feels slimyy/ gooey and a little saltyish it tastes like w/e but yeahh I hear guys like it being swallowed than spit out

• Exactly you guys! its all about taking care of yourselves, like my boyfriend told me when it was his 1st time ever giving head in his life (I was the 1st lucky girl) he said he always thought that girls down there* might smell bad, but when he tried giving me head, he ended up liking it because I always wahs myself and he said the same that he was proved wrong as its on US to wash ourselves.

• Hahah lol thnnx =]] but common its common sense if you wash it it won't tast bad hahaha =D

• Hmm. Now that's a cool girl. :)

I like the way you put it - hygienic and not washed cave men are different.

• Show Older