Girls have you ever gone pantyless in public?

Girls have you ever gone pantieless in public. what were you wearing, why did you, what did it feel like?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, all time time, especially with short skirts.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 7

• i go pantiless all the time. And girls that do it are so sexy :) unless you are like snooki then its kinda trashy.

• Let's be honest. Snooki isn't trashy because she goes commando, Snooki is trashy because she's Snooki.

• Is it just me or does this sound like something a guy on here would ask?

• Do you go this way? My wife loves going pantieless and it is pretty much the norm for her.

• nothing wrong with that, I wear bike shorts or low rise jeans with nothing else, my girlfriend wears streach jeans or fleece leggins with out panties or a thong , it makes for a nice smooth look and it is comfortable

• I am a guy and I know this question is really for girls but I wear underwear and one day I realized I didn't have any clean underwear so I had to go without and it felt uncomfortable while wearing jeans. But I bet if a girl were to go pantyless wearing those leggings/black skin tight bottoms it would feel uncomfortable since they feel soft.

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 9

• GOING COMMANDO! skirts, shorts, dresses. use your imagination(;

• I rarely wear underwear. maybe 1 day out of the week I will. Doesn't matter waht I'm wearing. But No one else knows so what's the big deal?

• all the time

• doing it now :)

• Yeah all the time. leggings, dresses, skirts. I love it. it's less restricting if you don't. and it can be fun ;)

More from Girls
4