Girls have you ever gone pantyless in public?

Girls have you ever gone pantieless in public. what were you wearing, why did you, what did it feel like?

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, all time time, especially with short skirts.

0|6
GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 7

• i go pantiless all the time. And girls that do it are so sexy :) unless you are like snooki then its kinda trashy.

0|0
    • Let's be honest. Snooki isn't trashy because she goes commando, Snooki is trashy because she's Snooki.

• Is it just me or does this sound like something a guy on here would ask?

0|0
  • Do you go this way? My wife loves going pantieless and it is pretty much the norm for her.

0|0
  • nothing wrong with that, I wear bike shorts or low rise jeans with nothing else, my girlfriend wears streach jeans or fleece leggins with out panties or a thong , it makes for a nice smooth look and it is comfortable

0|1
  • I am a guy and I know this question is really for girls but I wear underwear and one day I realized I didn't have any clean underwear so I had to go without and it felt uncomfortable while wearing jeans. But I bet if a girl were to go pantyless wearing those leggings/black skin tight bottoms it would feel uncomfortable since they feel soft.

0|0
More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• GOING COMMANDO! skirts, shorts, dresses. use your imagination(;

0|4
  • I rarely wear underwear. maybe 1 day out of the week I will. Doesn't matter waht I'm wearing. But No one else knows so what's the big deal?

0|5
  • all the time

0|5
  • doing it now :)

0|6
  • Yeah all the time. leggings, dresses, skirts. I love it. it's less restricting if you don't. and it can be fun ;)

1|5
More from Girls