Fingering a Virgin?

I'm a virgin and what I don't get is how guys can finger a virgin girl, and the girl finds it pleasurable although her hymen is intact. Wouldn't it... Show More

Now that I think about it, I don't think my hymen is intact because I'm very active. I've got nothing to worry about now lol thanks! But just for the girls out there that might still have theirs, would it hurt them?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hey! I'm a 22 year old virgin and I let my guy finger me, flick at my clit, and both were done pretty rough. But we were both getting into it pretty good. We just used my natural lube...the clitoral stimulation however was EXTREMELY intense. I will not lie. The fingering was very very nice. My hymen is still intact. But when I got home, I did have a burning sensation when I went to go use the restroom. It had also turned very very Red in my vaginal area. The clitoris had became very swollen. But it was only a temporary reaction. I had also had my first orgasm that night as well. My advice: Just let him know how ya feel. Keep him informed, or otherwise he won't know what's going on and get very carried away with his emotions and hurt you. Accidentally of course. If it's hurting you, then tell him to either stop immidiately, or go VERY slowly and eventually get a little faster. Hoped my expierience helped ya out. Have fun and be safe! ;)