Has anyone ever had sex fantasies about their sister?

Is it normal to have fantasies about your own sister? I have seen my sister naked a few times and have secretly watched her masturbate I have only watched her but it is fun to see her, I think she knew I was watching and really put on a show, is it ok to watch her if it doesn't go further? Any girls have fantasies about their brothers?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 10

• Selected as most helpful

You know. Long story short I figured out a way to eavesdrop on my neighbors phone calls when I was in high school. They had a son about my age and his conversations with friends were classic. One night he had a conversation about how hot he thought his sister was and how he'd totally get with her if they weren't related. He always struck me as being a little weird and this further supported that idea. He was a 15 year old boy though. I find your behavior kind of sickening and a little disturbing.

However... I did some googling and found the following on Wikipedia under the topic of incest, "Consensual incest between similar-age brothers and sisters is not uncommon, according to a study by Floyd Martinson, who found that 10-15% of college students had childhood sexual experiences with a brother or sister.[10] However, only 5-10% of those included intercourse, and therefore most probably represent a form of child sexuality based on experimentation, rather than incestuous desires."

At your age it clearly isn't experimentation or curiosity...

• It sounds like the sort of stuff you do when you are teenagers. I caught my brother masturbating a couple of times when we were younger. He saw me naked a few times in my teens but I thought nothing of it cause he is my brother, it was no big deal. He might have fantasized about me, but maybe not. If he did I think it would be cause of all the hormones happening at the time and I was a girl. If you live in the same house some times you catch people in compromising positions.

The worrying thing is your age is between 36 and 45, so to be watching and fantasizing about your sister now is probably not just out-of-control hormones. Maybe you should let her know you saw her and if she leaves the door open or closed in the future is between you guys.

• Couldn't have answered it better myself (and I'm not going to bother). Now all I need to do is figure out how I got here after a 'chain of question answering' that started with "what did you get for Christmas.

• helllll to the f***ing nahhhhhh.

• no. I really feel uncomfortable answering this because my brother molested me when I was younger. I couldn't do anything about it and iwas scared to tell my mom or dad because they would think that I liked what he was doing to me. I hated him and I used to beat him up and cry every night over it.

• i feel sry wht happened with u

• Thats f***ed up. I'm sorry.

• While you can't help your attraction to your sister ,what you are doing is morally wrong. You shouldn't be invading her privacy and watching her do things like that. What do you think your sister would do if she found out about this? Why don't you focus your energy towards women other than you sister who have similar qualities that you like in her? Really, you can't continue this type of behavior, it is incest and just wrong on so many levels.

• I'm up for anything but incest, it's so sick. You and your sister obviously have something screwed up going on, but if you're both fine with it, go perve on your sister.

• Personally I don't see anything with my brother manly because he is so young, and way unattractive, ! Though if he was better looking not to mention older, and I was more secure with myself! I would so sex him xD I would let him watch what is wrong with it, if you to find it okay then why not don't let someone judge you, if she is willing, and you are : ]

omg be my older brother ! haha

• She wants attention lol SHE GOT IT !

• That's sick.

• Are you for real???

• FIRST THINGS FIRST That is wrong and you should stop watching your sister materbate because that is sick and maybe consider going to therapy I have five brothers and I have NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE have had fantasies about my brothers ....they're family and you shouldn't even be thinking about her in that way it's NASTY

• I don't think that's right...one day you might end up taking your fantasies too far and might rape her on mistake.so stop what your doing cause you could hurt yourself and others.

• Are you sure you're not a red neck j/k. Well one of my friends told me that her brother raped her other sister so I know some people have fantasies, and make them reality.

• I don't think rape and the question posed should be compared. Rape is wrong period. The question was about fantasies (which should remain in your head only).

Hope your friend's sister is ok.

• Rednecks don't do that kinda sh*t. That's sick. My family is nothing BUT rednecks, & none of them have ever done anything like that. That's offensive.

• I agree with April on everything yes there are studies and people have done that but um I'm sorry but I find that disturbing as hell...damn go watch porn or something

• U better stop watching her,even if it's fun.cuz it is ok.there are these stories about sisters and brothers in royal family getting married and having sexual fantasies which I have read but they blong to 700 years ago!it's now 2008,and in 2008 i's not ok.stop watching,try sth els instead.like watching Ur Gf or porn.NOT Ur sister.

• I have to say that I find this story disturbing... this is totally NOT normal... if you are looking for some fun or sexual distraction go and watch porn but don't go and check out your sister... that's totally sick!!!

And your other question, I have never had any sexual fantasies about my brothers or cousins....

• That's wrong, I think you'd be better off sticking to porn. Seriously.

• Yes. I've had fantasies about f***ing my sister. I probably wouldn't do it in real life, but to be perfectly honest - she's got a great body and it's such a tease. I'm secretly sexually attracted to her.

• Hell yes, from about 12? maybe earlier, until say 17? To be perfectly honest I still think about her, maybe not sexually explicitly (not hard core fantasies) but do think about her probably more than your average brother would their sister.

She was older than me, and we got along fine. She 'protected me' when I started high school, so I sort of loved her as my big sister. Then when hormones kicked in it was a sexy big sister.

Of course, I knew it was just fantasy, and I never acted on it or anything, it was just a phase I guess. I'd imagine it's probably more common than people would like to admit.

• guys (and women sometimes) will have dreams about the closest opposite sex person they have to them, yes that means I had a dream about my mother. does this mean anything? no, just means I have urges, that I'm controlling consciously, but subconsciously, the desire for sex, leads me to want the nearest female, and since it was at one point my mother than yeah

i think its normal for you to have this, as long as nothing else is going on... try getting some female friends, or better...a girlfriend

and sorry if this was a little graphic for any readers here

• When I was about 13 I did! ... But, I didn't know it was my sister. It was a sleep-over, it was semi-dark in the room, people were asleep, and I saw a figure laying on the bed that looked good. I just assumed that it was my sister's friend, but it turned out to be my sister, and I felt stupid.

• Hmm... funny how most people on here that post follow the rules that go around and act like nothing is wrong with them and say "thats wrong" when most of you have a dark side so be brave and admit it. if your sister knew you were watching and kept on going it clearly says that she is into it as well and probably fantasized that you were doing her while she masturbated so if you both are ok with it go ahead and take it to the next level. intercourse between relatives such as parent to child or brother to sister is more common than you think so GL

• ^^^^^^^ hahahahahahahahaha^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I agree completely!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Three letter for you WTF! Do you know how sick that is dude. Like honestly. That is sooo unbelievably wrong. I can't believe you even have the balls to post that question on here. Lol. Good thing you asked anonymously. Lol. Geez. SEEK HELP!

• Hmmmmmm,........

I am sure that siblings are not unaware of the attractiveness of each other, and I am sure that there is experimenting to some degree that is typically limited to the younger years though.

While there may be a perfectly healthy psychological explanation for this, truly the first reaction is, ewwww. While I am not saying that anything is wrong with you, I might suggest a healthy discussion with a qualified psychologist,.. this might be nothing, or it might be a symptom of some other issue (child trauma, relationship issues, etc).

Something about this makes me feel like this is a symptom of something else, and I truly think you could benefit from talking to someone.

Best of luck.

• Dude your f***ed

• NOT normal.

• I agree; this is not normal behavior. Very perverted!

• I don't even know what to say to this! You and your sister must have a weird relationship but if you are both ok with it that go right ahead and get your jollies while you can but I'm going to have to say that it is sick!