Has anyone ever had sex fantasies about their sister?

Is it normal to have fantasies about your own sister? I have seen my sister naked a few times and have secretly watched her masturbate I have only... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You know. Long story short I figured out a way to eavesdrop on my neighbors phone calls when I was in high school. They had a son about my age and his conversations with friends were classic. One night he had a conversation about how hot he thought his sister was and how he'd totally get with her if they weren't related. He always struck me as being a little weird and this further supported that idea. He was a 15 year old boy though. I find your behavior kind of sickening and a little disturbing.

However... I did some googling and found the following on Wikipedia under the topic of incest, "Consensual incest between similar-age brothers and sisters is not uncommon, according to a study by Floyd Martinson, who found that 10-15% of college students had childhood sexual experiences with a brother or sister.[10] However, only 5-10% of those included intercourse, and therefore most probably represent a form of child sexuality based on experimentation, rather than incestuous desires."

At your age it clearly isn't experimentation or curiosity...