Has anyone ever had sex fantasies about their sister?

Is it normal to have fantasies about your own sister? I have seen my sister naked a few times and have secretly watched her masturbate I have only watched her but it is fun to see her, I think she knew I was watching and really put on a show, is it ok to watch her if it doesn't go further? Any girls have fantasies about their brothers?

Most Helpful Girl

• You know. Long story short I figured out a way to eavesdrop on my neighbors phone calls when I was in high school. They had a son about my age and his conversations with friends were classic. One night he had a conversation about how hot he thought his sister was and how he'd totally get with her if they weren't related. He always struck me as being a little weird and this further supported that idea. He was a 15 year old boy though. I find your behavior kind of sickening and a little disturbing.

However... I did some googling and found the following on Wikipedia under the topic of incest, "Consensual incest between similar-age brothers and sisters is not uncommon, according to a study by Floyd Martinson, who found that 10-15% of college students had childhood sexual experiences with a brother or sister.[10] However, only 5-10% of those included intercourse, and therefore most probably represent a form of child sexuality based on experimentation, rather than incestuous desires."

At your age it clearly isn't experimentation or curiosity...

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 18

• that's definitely creepy af

• It sounds like the sort of stuff you do when you are teenagers. I caught my brother masturbating a couple of times when we were younger. He saw me naked a few times in my teens but I thought nothing of it cause he is my brother, it was no big deal. He might have fantasized about me, but maybe not. If he did I think it would be cause of all the hormones happening at the time and I was a girl. If you live in the same house some times you catch people in compromising positions.

The worrying thing is your age is between 36 and 45, so to be watching and fantasizing about your sister now is probably not just out-of-control hormones. Maybe you should let her know you saw her and if she leaves the door open or closed in the future is between you guys.

• Couldn't have answered it better myself (and I'm not going to bother). Now all I need to do is figure out how I got here after a 'chain of question answering' that started with "what did you get for Christmas.

• my sister is hot i would love for her to blow me

• I have to say that I find this story disturbing... this is totally NOT normal... if you are looking for some fun or sexual distraction go and watch porn but don't go and check out your sister... that's totally sick!!!

And your other question, I have never had any sexual fantasies about my brothers or cousins....

• I agree with April on everything yes there are studies and people have done that but um I'm sorry but I find that disturbing as hell...damn go watch porn or something

• While you can't help your attraction to your sister ,what you are doing is morally wrong. You shouldn't be invading her privacy and watching her do things like that. What do you think your sister would do if she found out about this? Why don't you focus your energy towards women other than you sister who have similar qualities that you like in her? Really, you can't continue this type of behavior, it is incest and just wrong on so many levels.

More from Girls
13

What Guys Said 12

• Hmmmmmm,........

I am sure that siblings are not unaware of the attractiveness of each other, and I am sure that there is experimenting to some degree that is typically limited to the younger years though.

While there may be a perfectly healthy psychological explanation for this, truly the first reaction is, ewwww. While I am not saying that anything is wrong with you, I might suggest a healthy discussion with a qualified psychologist,.. this might be nothing, or it might be a symptom of some other issue (child trauma, relationship issues, etc).

Something about this makes me feel like this is a symptom of something else, and I truly think you could benefit from talking to someone.

Best of luck.

• I don't even know what to say to this! You and your sister must have a weird relationship but if you are both ok with it that go right ahead and get your jollies while you can but I'm going to have to say that it is sick!

• When I was about 13 I did! ... But, I didn't know it was my sister. It was a sleep-over, it was semi-dark in the room, people were asleep, and I saw a figure laying on the bed that looked good. I just assumed that it was my sister's friend, but it turned out to be my sister, and I felt stupid.

• Three letter for you WTF! Do you know how sick that is dude. Like honestly. That is sooo unbelievably wrong. I can't believe you even have the balls to post that question on here. Lol. Good thing you asked anonymously. Lol. Geez. SEEK HELP!

• guys (and women sometimes) will have dreams about the closest opposite sex person they have to them, yes that means I had a dream about my mother. does this mean anything? no, just means I have urges, that I'm controlling consciously, but subconsciously, the desire for sex, leads me to want the nearest female, and since it was at one point my mother than yeah

i think its normal for you to have this, as long as nothing else is going on... try getting some female friends, or better...a girlfriend

and sorry if this was a little graphic for any readers here

More from Guys
7