Why do women rub there clits when their boyfriends are having sex with them?

when your man is inside your vagina having sex, and you reach down and start rubbing your clit, why do you do that, is it because he isn't doing a good enough job on his own, or what?

I'm not hurt, or my confidence shaken because a women wants to rub her clit while having sex, I never even said that, I'm just curious as to why, I thought that's what gag was about, asking question you don't know the answers too.
every women I've been with has orgasimed without rubbing her clit, but when I watch p*rn the girls rub there clits, that's why I was wondering

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't mean he's not doing a good jobm

The main reasons girls do it are:

1. It feels good and can make sex even more pleasurable.

2. A lot of women cannot orgasm from penetration alone---they need clitoral stimulation to get there.

3. Some guys find it a turn on when their girl rubs her clitoris during sex.

• There are some guys who think, "am I not good enoough? And they are injured in their self.confidence. If I would be a woman I would ask such a guy: "do you get an orgasm, if I rub your scrotum for example?

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 9

• I agree all the way with what selfishstars has just said.

• Most women can't orgasm from penetration alone. Most need additional clitoral stimulation to get there, no matter how good penetration feels. Don't take it so personally, rub it for her yourself if you feel like all her pleasure should come from what YOU are doing. Or get over it and let her do her thing to help her get off, she knows her body best and what works for it.

• how old are you really? yes we rub our clits as an insult to you.

• I'm 30, really...can you answer the question or not?

• wow your 30 and your asking this? I thought you must have been under 18 asking a question like this

• 2 or 3 fingers wow, really a good size.

• Clitoral stimulation is sometimes needed for women to reach an orgasm...

• My boyfriend loves it when I rub my clit... It makes him cum faster and makes me want him to keep fucking me more until I cum ;)

More from Girls
4

What Guys Said 6

• Clitoral orgasm is a lot easier for a girl to achieve than a vaginal orgasm is. Its not that their man is terrible or anything (although its probably the case sometimes but few ) Plus have you ever compared masturbating v.s receiving a handjob You know your body so it takes you like no time. But when someone else is doing it, it takes a while longer

• About 30% of women can get an orgasm by vaginal sex, all the others - the majority - don`t reach it.

So is one of 3 ways necessary:

- women rub their clit , while they get fvcked

- they get stimulated to an orgasm before in comes to an intercourse

- the clit.stimulation can happen after fvcking

• Men want to "polish" their glanses and a part of the shaft. And women too, that`s the whole "joke" by this case.

Is it really so difficult to understand fore some men? Indeed, it seems to be so.

• The women rub their clits, because they test how tight and firm are their fingers, what else. LOL

• this makes no sense

• Some users hadn`t understand my irony, so they downvoted me. It would be easy to support the necessarity of the clit.stimulation, but I found it a little bit clumsy only to say,"it`s necessary often.

So I used a detour, in the hope enough people understand, that the clitoral stimulation is really important for women. I overrated probably the abilities of some users, thought all understand my irony, what else. It seems to be strange for some too, yeah, yeah -direct, direct ...please.

• lol OK, I think it may be lost in translation. Now I understand your joke ;0)

• Further enjoyment, common sense?

More from Guys
1