Clitoris milking in masturbation?

Is it normal if you always squirt when masturbating? Its like I get wet so much all the time... I don't know much about sexuality, but do always... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• The glans clitoris (the bud) does not have a passage through it like the glans penis does. Nothing comes out of it, so it can't be "milked" like a penis that will expel semen.

Your squirting is any combination of expelling vaginal mucous (the clear or milky slick fluid) when your vagina contracts during orgasm, a very quick release of pee right at the beginning of orgasm (more common than people admit) and fluid from the Skene's glands from near where you pee that is the same as semen without live sperm.

All of this is normal.

Vaginal mucous keeps you clean and healthy.

The release of pee is caused by you "letting go" for only a second when orgasm comes and is harmless. Don't hold it back because it will cripple your orgasm. Keep a towel under you if you need to.

Skene's fluid expulsion is the real "squirt". The taste and smell are the same as semen. In some girls there is a noticeable amount you can see. In others there is none.

• All this is complete right. But there is one enigma for me. How can the Skene glands produce so much fluid? They are very small!

• ..."is the same as semen without live sperm".

Or dead ones either, I'm betting.