Clitoris milking in masturbation?

Is it normal if you always squirt when masturbating? Its like I get wet so much all the time... I don't know much about sexuality, but do always releasing those kind of liquids in there is not bad at all? Like if too much, it has consequences or stuff?

Or it might be good actually, other I think, they call it cleansing?

Can you enlighten me about this thing lol...

Will def appreciate it ;)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The glans clitoris (the bud) does not have a passage through it like the glans penis does. Nothing comes out of it, so it can't be "milked" like a penis that will expel semen.

Your squirting is any combination of expelling vaginal mucous (the clear or milky slick fluid) when your vagina contracts during orgasm, a very quick release of pee right at the beginning of orgasm (more common than people admit) and fluid from the Skene's glands from near where you pee that is the same as semen without live sperm.

All of this is normal.

Vaginal mucous keeps you clean and healthy.

The release of pee is caused by you "letting go" for only a second when orgasm comes and is harmless. Don't hold it back because it will cripple your orgasm. Keep a towel under you if you need to.

Skene's fluid expulsion is the real "squirt". The taste and smell are the same as semen. In some girls there is a noticeable amount you can see. In others there is none.

• ..."is the same as semen without live sperm".

Or dead ones either, I'm betting.

• All this is complete right. But there is one enigma for me. How can the Skene glands produce so much fluid? They are very small!

What Guys Said 7

• No, it`s a switch, so it gives the signals for ejaculation.

• Can you do this with your partner? If so, he better keep you for life! There are at least 450 million men who would murder in the most gruesome ways to replace him for you!

• why is that?

• Utterly harmless. Have fun!

• Funny you asked, I was just reading up on this topic the other night. It's very normal indeed. Like the anon dude said, don't hold back it will ruin your orgasms.

link

• If you "leak" a lot when you're not aroused and the fluid has a strong odor, this may not be normal and you should see a doctor about it.

• lol What ihatework said. It's normal too.

• many people seem to disagree :/

• those liquids are heavenly, please keep releasing them

• F*** those people.

• this towel likes it wet and messy

• how come? why do you consider em heavenly?

• Show Older

What Girls Said 1

• I do get wet A LOT! I just need my boyfriend to kiss me and its like an ocean down there, I use to hate it, but my boyfriend says its a turn on.. (dont know why though).

• why?

• your boyfriend is a lucky guy