• Ask
  • myTake

I have fantasies of sex with other men, what should I do?

I have had fantasies about having sex with other men for sometime now. I get really horny thinking about it but not sure I want to. What do others think I should do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 8

• explore those fantasies

• Men are not as good at casual sex as they think. Often they are dirty, the worse for drink, hasty and very selfish. You'll probably find your first experience with a boy is a nightmare. I'd suggest that you get experience with men, because sex is great fun and boys know how to please another boy, but for your first time choose a lover you know. Maybe a school friend or a gay workmate. Then try the gay blind date scene later.

• I think you should have a good hard look at your your sexuality. Do you have feeling for womens anymore? Or is just men? Are you gay? Bisexual? Maybe even bi-curious? Try a few website that give advice or forums.

• I'm still attracted to women very much...more than men, but I think I might be bi.

• Thats good you can except that :)

• This is tough, but it comes right down to your feelings deep down. Do you feel comfortable taking the plunge and trying to date another man? Do you feel like there would be a fulfillment with another man that you haven't had with a woman? Fantasies are a strange thing. They don't necessarily mean it's what you desire in a real like relationship, just what gets you hot and bothered.

• Yep... you don't always have to act on fantasies. I know I'll never be with a tranny! ;)

• Fulfill those fantasies. "Fantasy mirrors desire." Mason Cooley

• Try a threesome with a guy and girl who are bi. See if your comfortable enough to play and try new things.

• maybe you should go on a date with a guy and see what happens.

What Guys Said 6

• The obvious next step is to get a guy and go see.

• You need to come to terms with the fact that you're gay or bi.

• if you have fantasies and you get horny thinking about itjust do it, seems like you want to

• By all means, do it, but try to find the person that fits your desires, looks and personality. that will mean everything as far as enjoyment.

• Decide if you want to act, or just masturbate while reading/viewing p*rn...Are you married? In a relationship? And if so, does she know of your fantasies?

• What you should do? Except the fact that you are at least bi.And then try to figure out for yourself how much, if at all, you feel sexually attracted to women. If the answer is:~ "No, not at all" - then you are gay.~ "Yes, but not as much as to guys" - then you are bi with a stronger inclination to guys.~ "Yes, absolutely" - then you are bi.~ "Yes, even more than to guys" - than you are bi with a stronger inclination to women.But one thing's for sure, you are at the very least bi. And that's what you'll have to accept and learn to feel 100% comfortable with.

• Wow iam surprised at how many women are OK with a guy exploring, a girlfriend I had was bi and when I told her I wanted to explore she said she wasn't going to be with a gay guy and left me, I explore everynow and then but don't usually tell people around me, I get horny checkin out a hot girl or guy, I enjoy getting naked with a good lookin guy and masaging and masturbating each other Edging to orgasm and of coarse I love to give oral and please someone the way I know it feels good to me, give it a try

• That's true. I think a lot of the women on here are lying - they really aren't OK with male on male "exploration".