Girls, why shave off ALL your pubes? Doesn't that make you look/feel like a prepubescent girl?

I can understand shaving around the pussy, especially if you enjoy receiving oral. And yes, bikini wax and trimming the mound for aesthetics makes... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so confused by the comments below. First of all, pubic hair is natural. To say it is "disgusting", "gross", or "doesn't look good on women" is so bizarre to me. The ONLY reason that women today shave off all their pubic hair is because 1) they are told that guys like it and 2) most porn stars do not have pubic hair. I doubt if you were living in an era without porn that you would still go bald.

Girls, your pubic hair is your prerogative, but don't strip yourself of womanhood because you want to attract a guy. Real men who want to have sex with a woman-- not a little girl-- will not mind pubic hair. Grow up!

• Amen

• Amen x10

i would would way rather be with a woman than a girl