Girls, why shave off ALL your pubes? Doesn't that make you look/feel like a prepubescent girl?

I can understand shaving around the pussy, especially if you enjoy receiving oral. And yes, bikini wax and trimming the mound for aesthetics makes sense. However, it's the shave/wax off all the pubes that confuses me. When you stand naked in front of the mirror, have you ever felt like a little girl?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am so confused by the comments below. First of all, pubic hair is natural. To say it is "disgusting", "gross", or "doesn't look good on women" is so bizarre to me. The ONLY reason that women today shave off all their pubic hair is because 1) they are told that guys like it and 2) most porn stars do not have pubic hair. I doubt if you were living in an era without porn that you would still go bald. Girls, your pubic hair is your prerogative, but don't strip yourself of womanhood because you want to attract a guy. Real men who want to have sex with a woman-- not a little girl-- will not mind pubic hair. Grow up!

• Amen x10i would would way rather be with a woman than a girl

• Amen

What Girls Said 18

I've never felt like a little girl but mostly time i trimmed it because i like trimmed hair more then shaved

• I feel weird when its all shaved... Its just not natural. When I see pictures I think it looks weird with hair though so I've thought about waxing or something. Personally I think the whole area just looks weird in general though. Penises are just much nicer looking lol.

• its actually more impowering to me and makes me feel like a WOMAN

• I hate the idea of being bare for the exact reason you specified. Though I trim/groom to feel neater/cleaner. And I shower, thought I'd point that out cause the guys who have commented below don't know a lot about girls who shower.

• no, because I know for a fact that my boyfriend doesn't like the hair, and I hate how it looks anyways so that works for me.

• Because, stereotypically, guys prefer shaved.Now, of course there's some guys who don't care, or prefer the opposite.but most prefer shaved.And no, I've never felt like a little girl when I've shaved... Does shaving your face make you feel like a little boy?

• haha good answer!

• Yes it does i always have at least a little bit of facial hair (mainly a goatee) so I don't feel like I look like a little boy lmao

• Haha. funny!!

• lol, I've never felt like a little girl, nor do I think that that would be the desired goal. I prefer the feeling when I'm totally bare; the smoothness is soft and sexy, and I like that. But as I'm in a long-distance relationship, I get lazy with the maintenance when I don't see him for a while. I don't like having it grown out because it can get a bit itchy and unattractive (in my opinion). I know my boyfriend has absolutely no preference when it comes to hair (for him, p**** is p**** and he doesn't care what kind of package it comes in). I just find it way more sensual to me smooth and hairless.

• I feel clean and my boyfriend loves it too

• Yes I kno what you mean but from my experience sometimes I just shave it all off because I feel like its cleaner and isn't a half ass job lol and sometimes it looks even weirder when you have one patch of hair and then two lips with nothing, so most girls just shave it all off

• Thank god a guy finally gets it!

• well, lets see... when I was a "little girl" I didn't have curves and I didn't have boobs, so no, I don't really feel very young ; )

• No, because it's so much nicer without it.

• Yes I agree. I never do that. That hair isthere for a reason-to show that your a grown woman. I guess all these ponos with hairless women has everyone out to get brazilians.

• no because the hair it just makes you feel nasty or dirty I feel a lot cleaner when I shave it

• I have never felt like a little girl because I have a bald p**** lol. I've left a little bit trimmed at the top right above my vagina before and I'll do it occasionally if I'm like bored.. but it's just easier maintenance to shave/wax it all. I know that there are guys that don't mind if a girl is not completely bare, but a lot of guys I know prefer it that way.. so that's what I do!

• i don't really feel like a little girl. sometimes its nice to have it gone (because I don't feel the need to worry about any bikini mishaps.) sometimes I leave a strip, though, from where my pubic hair starts to where my vagina starts. but I do trim around the labia. I just feel prettier without it there. it seems kinda gross and...bushlike? lol

• nope & I don't like the way pubic hair looks on girls. and most guys that I've talked to say that they would never go down on a chick that wasn't completely shaved/waxed.

• I had seen girls that shaved and I had heard about girls shaving it, but it's not like that influenced my decision... I just didn't like the way it looked. plain and simple.

• It makes us girls feel cleaner.

• Did you notice that other girls were shaving, or did you see shaved girls in porn. I'm just trying to understand what would have made you feel that way to the point of wanting to shave.

• Show Older
  • Yes. So I do prefer to leave a nice patch above the labia. It is odd, I think we should appreciate our WOMAN-ness and women should be wary of guys who are WAY into the bareness. Ha ha.

What Guys Said 3

• Ladies don't analyse it that far. Just because he doesn't like you to have hair down there doesn't mean he like little girls. I personally hate hair down there, and I enjoy giving her oral. Hair down there is a turnoff and a deal breaker. It's 2010, embrace your sexuallity. Clean doesn't mean young.

• ugh hair is disgusting. Ok its more of a turn off than having no boobs. Hair around the vagina makes me think of all that come and p*ss and the days of not washing hiding in that bush and makes me want to throw up.

• Well I'd be more worried about the fact that whatever girls you're with don't shower. THATS what is gross here, not the hair.

• when you sweat and the sweat stays in hair...then you stink. Shave off the hair, and clean yourself...that way you won't smell. Girls who don't shave most likely smell like low tide is coming in from the beach. That's when things get a little "Fishy" LOL

• Soooo funny because its sooooooo true! hahhaha

• When shaved I hardly think adult men and women feel like little boys and girls. It's only hair you know. It doesn't take years off your life.

• The only girls who smell fishy are the ones who don't clean their vag. Hair or no hair.