Why do women hate mens' penises so much?

This really bothers me... they hate penises (or how they look anyway) and then they lie about it... why is this?

This question was aimed at the girls, actually... >.>
The reason it bothers me is because I could never, EVER have sex with a woman who didn't find me attractive... and so long as she like every other girl thinks a penis is ugly and never meant to be seen, ever, then I am not attractive because I'm male and thus have said unsightly genitalia. It's not fair to either side... and it really hurts knowing that I'm ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think all genitalia look a little odd, but I don't hate the way they look or anything. It's not unattractive, far from it.

• Then how is it not unattractive?

• Thanks for your help. :) Sorry if I sounded like a d***.

• No problem, thanks for BA :)

What Girls Said 18

• I love penises. But I guess you're determined that I'm lying, so why did I even bother answering?

• I don't know what kind of girls you know, but I like penises. The only girls I know who hate penises are girls with sexual hangups in general, or lesbians.

• I don't hate penises. I don't hate how they look. And I'm not lying about it.

• Don't know if this post is still relevant cause i can't see a post date but i agree with a response i saw -about what it represents vs the look.
    On two separate occasions and without any encouragment whatsoever, i have had two riled up men come at me with boners! i was both terrified and disgusted!
    And finally believe what women mean when they say "men think with their little stick"! so now i pretty much have a hatred for penises i really can't stand the sight them and often fantasize about hacking them off!

• because guys use them to think with. and they usually end up in their personalities too.

• I find them sexy...they just aren't exactly pretty...I mean women are generally more beautiful than men but men make me wanna f***.

• I love the d***, I need the d***, I adore the d***, I want the d***, I worship the d***, why else would I be suckin licking spitting on massaging kissing and treat it like its God? hmm.

• All genitals are funky looking. Some look a little nicer than others, but overall, they're fugly. Bodily fluids and different odors add to the ugly. Has nothing to do with your overall attractiveness. To think that is ridiculous.

• That organ is responsible for an overwhelming majority of the sexual abuse that happens on this planet -- that's what makes them ugly to me. It's less about the actual visual look of them, and more what they represent. -- And unlike you're original post, I'm absolutely not shy to explain this to anyone who would ask me. When men stop using that organ to traumatize other people, I'll probably look at it in an understandably more positive way. -- Yes, I do realize that not every man does these things, but too many do, and it carries that weight as a symbol. I imagine there are many other people -- of either gender -- who also feel this way.

• this has never been a problem for me. I don't hate them

• I use to find them so so ugly when I was younger but now not at all ! I mean in all honestly I don't think girls can say a penis is ugly - a vagina is ugly! what the hell is that!

• Genitalia in general is ugly. Penis is ugly, and so is vagina. That being said, one can appreciate a nice penis. It's mainly for functional reasons anyway!

• Yeah... but if my penis is ugly that makes ME ugly by default.

• Yes, I have seen naked men. Ugly men have penises. Hot men have penises too. Doesn't matter.

I'm not feeding this troll anymore.

• I'm not trolling. I genuinely do not understand this.

• Most of these women think vaginas are ugly too. I find penises more attractive than vaginas ... not just because I'm straight, but because they actually do something.

• And I find vaginas (and the women they're part of) far more attractive than penises.

• If the girl hasn't seen a penis before then yeah it's going to be weird and kind of ugly for the first time you meet it. I was like this with my bf's penis but I got along with it just fine once I got to know it more. I started touching it and petting it and playing with it and I grew to love it :).

• I like d***. And I'm not lying about it. I'm pretty sure of my sexuality. Can't get enough.

• The first time you have sex they hurt you. :P

• Who said? Not me.If I hate it why would I eat it like an ice cream?

• lol@ 2 virgin person...jealous?

• Well, I would certainly hope you don't eat it like an ice cream... if you do that, you'd end up castrating the guy and there'd be nothing left for you to eat. :P

• I mean I lick it like an ice cream but for sure I would leave some lol...

• They are f***In ugly

What Guys Said 8

• I feel like people who think all genitals are unattractive have a problem with their sexuality. Not to say that they like either men or women, but that they are embarrassed, confused, or in some other way think negatively about sexuality in general. I happen to think my penis is very attractive and I've known many girls to agree with that, in fact just about everyone who isn't sexually repressed. Likewise I think there are a lot of attractive vaginas out there. That's not to say every penis and every vagina is beautiful, but they certainly aren't all ugly.

• Many girls really like penises.

• You're trollin, I'm lol'ing.

• mine is also bedazzled...

• They hate them because they cannot have one for their own.

• You wouldn't have that problem if you had bedazzled yours to be pretty like I did! :D

• Yeah... cockiness and arrogance get us nowhere, pal. They only make us look more like a**holes.

• @QA you'll find a way hotter girlfriend or wife even.

• Yeah, everyone knows women don't like cocky funny guys.

Wait, I think I might have that backwards again.

• Women only hate mens' penises if their small.

• because penis's are ugly looking they just want them to be inside of them