Why do women hate mens' penises so much?

This really bothers me... they hate penises (or how they look anyway) and then they lie about it... why is this?

This question was aimed at the girls, actually... >.>
The reason it bothers me is because I could never, EVER have sex with a woman who didn't find me attractive... and so long as she like every other girl thinks a penis is ugly and never meant to be seen, ever, then I am not attractive because I'm male and thus have said unsightly genitalia. It's not fair to either side... and it really hurts knowing that I'm ugly.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 7

• Selected as most helpful

I think all genitalia look a little odd, but I don't hate the way they look or anything. It's not unattractive, far from it.

• No problem, thanks for BA :)

• Thanks for your help. :) Sorry if I sounded like a d***.

• Yeah, but we all do over something or other. Don't sweat it.

• Show Older
  • I don't hate penises. I don't hate how they look. And I'm not lying about it.

• I don't know what kind of girls you know, but I like penises. The only girls I know who hate penises are girls with sexual hangups in general, or lesbians.

• I find them sexy...they just aren't exactly pretty...I mean women are generally more beautiful than men but men make me wanna f***.

• this has never been a problem for me. I don't hate them

• I love the d***, I need the d***, I adore the d***, I want the d***, I worship the d***, why else would I be suckin licking spitting on massaging kissing and treat it like its God? hmm.

• You'll make a lot of guys happy with that attitude.

• I use to find them so so ugly when I was younger but now not at all ! I mean in all honestly I don't think girls can say a penis is ugly - a vagina is ugly! what the hell is that!

• Genitalia in general is ugly. Penis is ugly, and so is vagina. That being said, one can appreciate a nice penis. It's mainly for functional reasons anyway!

• I'm not trolling. I genuinely do not understand this.

• Yes, I have seen naked men. Ugly men have penises. Hot men have penises too. Doesn't matter.

I'm not feeding this troll anymore.

• How do you figure that? Have you ever seen a man fully naked from the front WITHOUT closing your eyes? I have -- in the mirror. I'm ugly because I have a penis, which just happens to be ugly as well.

• Show Older
  • I love penises. But I guess you're determined that I'm lying, so why did I even bother answering?

• Most of these women think vaginas are ugly too. I find penises more attractive than vaginas ... not just because I'm straight, but because they actually do something.

• And I find vaginas (and the women they're part of) far more attractive than penises.

• If the girl hasn't seen a penis before then yeah it's going to be weird and kind of ugly for the first time you meet it. I was like this with my bf's penis but I got along with it just fine once I got to know it more. I started touching it and petting it and playing with it and I grew to love it :).

• I like d***. And I'm not lying about it. I'm pretty sure of my sexuality. Can't get enough.

• because guys use them to think with. and they usually end up in their personalities too.

• It's my other brain, what can I say?

• I don't think with mine.

• The first time you have sex they hurt you. :P

• Who said? Not me.If I hate it why would I eat it like an ice cream?

• I mean I lick it like an ice cream but for sure I would leave some lol...

• Well, I would certainly hope you don't eat it like an ice cream... if you do that, you'd end up castrating the guy and there'd be nothing left for you to eat. :P

• because they got mad with the word "eat it like an ice cream"...they probably suffer to get a bj but they could not get one.If they are girls they probably narrow minded type who think bj is gross.

• Show Older
  • They are f***In ugly

• I feel like people who think all genitals are unattractive have a problem with their sexuality. Not to say that they like either men or women, but that they are embarrassed, confused, or in some other way think negatively about sexuality in general. I happen to think my penis is very attractive and I've known many girls to agree with that, in fact just about everyone who isn't sexually repressed. Likewise I think there are a lot of attractive vaginas out there. That's not to say every penis and every vagina is beautiful, but they certainly aren't all ugly.

• You're trollin, I'm lol'ing.

• Women only hate mens' penises if their small.

• mine is also bedazzled...

• You wouldn't have that problem if you had bedazzled yours to be pretty like I did! :D

• Yeah, everyone knows women don't like cocky funny guys.

Wait, I think I might have that backwards again.

• @QA you'll find a way hotter girlfriend or wife even.

• YES! mine isn't the only bedazzled one that's wassup

• Show Older
  • Many girls really like penises.

• maybe you just got a small ugly looking penis

• because penis's are ugly looking they just want them to be inside of them