Why did he bite me during sex?

I've never encountered a biter before. I was slightly shocked and it did hurt and I gasped really loudly but it only encouraged him. Is it a sign of... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm quite surprised that he didn't warn you about the biting. My boyfriend is very into it and warned me before we got physical in any way. The least he could have done is start with a little nip and then progressively bite harder. Although it's possible that in the heat of the moment, he just couldn't control himself. But anyway, to answer your question - for my boyfriend at least, it's a combination of things that make him want to bite. The dominance definitely comes into play as most of the time he likes to be in control in the bedroom. Also he knows that I enjoy a little bit of pain in the midst of passion so that is part of his motivation as well. The main thing, however, is that he just plainly enjoys it - he likes the feeling of skin between his teeth, the reaction that he gets from me when he does it, and how it feels passionate and animalistic for both of us.

Asker upvoted