Why did he bite me during sex?

I've never encountered a biter before. I was slightly shocked and it did hurt and I gasped really loudly but it only encouraged him. Is it a sign of dominant behavior or what? I have horrible looking marks but it was sort of a turn on. I want to know why he did it D:

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm quite surprised that he didn't warn you about the biting. My boyfriend is very into it and warned me before we got physical in any way. The least he could have done is start with a little nip and then progressively bite harder. Although it's possible that in the heat of the moment, he just couldn't control himself. But anyway, to answer your question - for my boyfriend at least, it's a combination of things that make him want to bite. The dominance definitely comes into play as most of the time he likes to be in control in the bedroom. Also he knows that I enjoy a little bit of pain in the midst of passion so that is part of his motivation as well. The main thing, however, is that he just plainly enjoys it - he likes the feeling of skin between his teeth, the reaction that he gets from me when he does it, and how it feels passionate and animalistic for both of us.

What Guys Said 2

• A little bit of violence (not too much) can be a turn-on during sex. For both... So is dominance play. I enjoy being dominant or even being dominated. So don't read too much of a gender, power-equations thing into this. Just the way nature evolved us...

• yes it is a big turn on. it's a way of showing you that you're his little bitch. hot.

• I'm not but thanks...

What Girls Said 8

• If sensual biting is new terrain for you, start with the nape of the neck. Most women find the area highly sensitive and absolutely love being kissed here.

• lol this made me laugh. sometimes guys are just biters. maybe he's in a vampire phase

• I like to bite my guy during sex and it's a turn on for me when he bites me. Teeth can be good :) although it's never left a mark or been horribly painful. If you enjoy it maybe just ask him not to do it so hard!

• Hahha. He likes it rough. My man bit me once and I started laughing, LOL.

• ah I've been with ha biter, and I'm a biter myself, some people jsut like volience in sex I personally do, you should say to him before you sleep with him again you aren't into it or if you are or to go more easier on you, lol I used to come out of my mates house ( who I slept with) with bruises and cuts and all sorts, but ultimatly its to show he's in charge which I guess he's into domanating

• That's hot.

• I like biting, it's a turn on for me but if you don't want him to you have to tell him. If you want him to keep on biting you can just tell him to do it more gently. :)

• Next stop, choking a bitch.