Do "fat" women need to have larger vaginas and require larger penises?

Alright today this came up in conversation, and I have never ever thought about it before, but it might be interesting.

I think most women are beautiful regardless of weight (except big mama's house dude maybe).

I am no expert and I certainly do not do surveys of women I have sex with or take measurements lol that would be weird. And I have had sex with "large" women who might be regarded as "fat," although I never saw them as fat.

Anyway. I am not small, about 5 ft 11, penis size average 5 inch girth and 4-5inch long. And women I've been with seem satisfied or at least appeared to enjoy themselves.

So I am wondering, do fat women necesserily have larger vaginal orifices? Compared to "slender" women?

I personally don't think so, since fat is just a layer that covers someone's body, it should not affect their physique structure (no pun intended).

I would appreciate your comments.

• Vote A Yes fat women have larger vaginas
  • Vote B No, fat women do not. Same as slender women
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No. The vagina is an internal, muscular passageway. Gaining or losing weight doesn't really have an effect on how big/small it is.

To speak from my personal experience, I've struggled with my weight and at one point I was over 100 lbs overweight. I lost 110 lbs, which brought me to a healthy weight for my height. My vagina didn't change size when I gained the weight, nor when I lost the weight.

• This makes sense. Congradulations on losing all that weight, it is not easy but you did it.

• Thanks. :)