• Ask
  • myTake

Girls: your thoughts on male masturbation?

Do you like it? gross you out? turn on, off? let us know

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think it's really hot! I'd love to watch a guy touch himself. it turns me on so much!

• we should be friends

• seriously

What Girls Said 16

• It's completely normal. It doesn't gross me out, and in some cases, it can be a huge turn on.

• I have no opinion of it. What people do in their own time is of no concern to me.

• It's a bit boring.

• i really don't care

• what if someone used your photo?

• they already haveit was very awkward.

• love it majour turn on

• i like when he does it when in next to him in bed...no its not gross..i think it ok

• i only like it if he's moaning while cumming but other than that its boring

• havent done that in 2 months lol...my **** hates me

• um? it's just normal I guess...I mean, I masturbate... His business is his business I don't really care if he does it or not.

• Can't say it turns me on, but it sure as hell doesn't gross me out. It's what guys do, and if you want to masturbate, then by all means whack away. Do it whenever and how often you want. It's not my business to tell guys what they can or cannot do with their d***s.

• ITS SO F***ING HOT. I know some guys who have told me that they're mostly thinking of me when jerking off. oh yes! I like! its hootttt even if I am not the one theyre thinking of, STILL HOT *getting wet*lol

• wow! you getting hot is hot!

• it's natural. nothing more, nothing less

• It depends. I wouldn't want to walk in on the actual act as it would be kind of gross. However if he's thinking about me when *coughs* pleasuring himself, I must admit although I'm a bit embarrassed by it, I find it flattering.

• lol, good answer, made me laugh, *coughs*

• loveeeeet

• we should be freinds:)

• I love it! And if he wants me to do it for him , I will!

• It doesn't turn me on or gross me out. I'm indifferent to it. I know it's natural and healthy for guys to do so it is what it is.

• what if a guy did it to your photo? I've always wondered if girls found that hot kinda like a compliment to their beauty?

• Show Older
    • It doesn't have to be nude for a guy to get off. lol

• good point snackg lol

What Guys Said 4

• i would love to find a girl that would want to watch me jerk off..and encourage me..i know its weirdplus I love it when girls masturbate, its so beautiful and its mesmerizing. its even hotter when they do it with their panties on, and their hands stuck down there

• cant wait to read this...ive always been curious how ladies feel about it also!

• The girls responses thus far is sad. They mid as well go out and get a girlfriend.

• Done that already but still need the d***, lol

• you and anonymous user are the only exceptions

• same way we feel about female masterbation

• What do you feel about female masturbation? :$ please tell.

• for every guy its different, I personally don't care