Girls: your thoughts on male masturbation?

Do you like it? gross you out? turn on, off? let us know

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

it's natural. nothing more, nothing less

• loveeeeet

• we should be freinds:)

• um? it's just normal I guess...I mean, I masturbate... His business is his business I don't really care if he does it or not.

• i like when he does it when in next to him in bed...no its not gross..i think it ok

• I love it! And if he wants me to do it for him , I will!

• love it majour turn on

• Can't say it turns me on, but it sure as hell doesn't gross me out. It's what guys do, and if you want to masturbate, then by all means whack away. Do it whenever and how often you want. It's not my business to tell guys what they can or cannot do with their d***s.

• It's completely normal. It doesn't gross me out, and in some cases, it can be a huge turn on.

• It depends.

I wouldn't want to walk in on the actual act as it would be kind of gross.

However if he's thinking about me when *coughs* pleasuring himself, I must admit although I'm a bit embarrassed by it, I find it flattering.

• lol, good answer, made me laugh, *coughs*

• I think it's really hot! I'd love to watch a guy touch himself. it turns me on so much!

• seriously

• we should be friends

• I have no opinion of it. What people do in their own time is of no concern to me.

• ITS SO F***ING HOT. I know some guys who have told me that they're mostly thinking of me when jerking off. oh yes! I like! its hootttt even if I am not the one theyre thinking of, STILL HOT *getting wet*lol

• wow! you getting hot is hot!

• i only like it if he's moaning while cumming but other than that its boring

• havent done that in 2 months lol...my **** hates me

• It's a bit boring.

• i really don't care

• they already have

it was very awkward.

• what if someone used your photo?

• It doesn't turn me on or gross me out. I'm indifferent to it. I know it's natural and healthy for guys to do so it is what it is.

• good point snackg lol

• It doesn't have to be nude for a guy to get off. lol

• Some stranger on the internet? I'd want to barf.

A boyfriend? I'd be flattered. But current boy I'm into thinks sending nude pics is slutty, so yeah.

• Show Older
  • i would love to find a girl that would want to watch me jerk off..and encourage me..i know its weird

plus I love it when girls masturbate, its so beautiful and its mesmerizing. its even hotter when they do it with their panties on, and their hands stuck down there

• same way we feel about female masterbation

• for every guy its different, I personally don't care

• What do you feel about female masturbation? :$ please tell.

• The girls responses thus far is sad. They mid as well go out and get a girlfriend.

• you and anonymous user are the only exceptions

• Done that already but still need the d***, lol

• cant wait to read this...ive always been curious how ladies feel about it also!