What missing in the bigger picture? Why hasn’t this woman been placed under arrest for having sex with a minor? Is there any question as to what the situation would be if the roles were reversed with the woman being a 19 year old man and Justin a 16 year old girl? Shouldn't she be awaiting trial in a county jail for statutory rape just like any guy would? How come women get a free pass? What's your take on this?
I'm not a Bieber fever chick. I honestly think his voice is annoying but I highly doubt that he would randomly hook-up with any chick. The details that I've read over the internet are not only funny but ridiculous! A bodyguard just picks her out of the crowd, introduces her to JB, leaves them alone, they instantly get attracted to each other, they start making out within 5 minutes (or so she says), then, they go to "somewhere private aka the public bathroom" and get it on. That sounds like Justin Beiber. Why not take her to your tour bus and do her in your private bathroom there? Or invite her to a hotel? Hmm...not very smart or sanitary JB. Lol, I never wanted to wish anything bad on anyone but I hope JB's legal team sues the pants off of her.
1. Justin Bieber at 16 gets a 19 year old pregnant and she sues him? Well duh he's rich and she wants money
2. What missing in the bigger picture? A DNA test to me
3. Why hasn’t this woman been placed under arrest for having sex with a minor? Depends on the state.
Most states age of consent is 16 so even if he's a minor he can still consent to sex
4. Is there any question as to what the situation would be if the roles were reversed with the woman being a 19 year old man and Justin a 16 year old girl? Depends on the state.
Once again 16 is a common age of consent for most states.
5. Shouldn't she be awaiting trial in a county jail for statutory rape just like any guy would? Actually most guys wouldn't be awaiting trial if they are in of the many states where 16 is the age of consent
6. How come women get a free pass? Ego women get a free pass on some stuff & men get a free pass on some stuff
7. What's your take on this? That in most states he's the age of consent.
Also that you're seeing anti-male & male victimhood in a case that doesn't really have it as it's about age of consent.
It will be very difficult to prove in a court of law whether or not they indeed had relations. If they did and I highly doubt it, she should be held accountable for statutory rape (provided he is deemed a minor in the state). She should be treated no differently than a guy who does this.
Personally, I think she is an unstable person who is seeking attention or some quick means to make money. Whether it's money from interviews, scoring a reality show, writing a book etc. Look at all of the people stooping to low means to get in the limelight and make a buck. The latest was that 17 year old model Courtney Stodden who married a 51 year old man. Now, she is getting a LOT of media attention. I do not like Bieber at all but I don't think he deserves to be put though something like this. I truly believe he is NOT the father.
I don't think she should be in jail, but at the same time I don't think a 19 year old guy should be in jail for being with a 16 year old girl and getting her pregnant either sooo... but I'm sure a ton of people will hypocritically think that.
Also, wtf? Justin Bieber had sex? Wtf... is this hypothetical or did it really happen?