Are shy girls submissive or dominant in bed?

So I want to know if shy girls are submissive or dominant in bed?

• Submissive
  • Dominant
  • Depends on the person

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on whom I'm with. I am very shy at times, but when I'm with someone who is not shy I tend to dominate him behind closed doors. However, if I am with a shy guy, I tend to be more gentle...not necessarily submissive, but I allow him a bit more than I would a more aggressive guy. Hope that makes sense.

• So it depends who you're with, interesting...

• Everyone is different so you have to treat each scenario in a different way. There is a broad spectrum of guys from very shy to overly aggressive. For overly shy I'm more of a listener and give him time and space. For the overly aggressive I tend to want to dominate him so he can have a taste of what he is like in real life. Don't you treat each situation differently?

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 13

• I'm very shy and a bit of push-over generally if I'm honest. But with my boyfriend, 98% of the time I'm the dominant one. I do it naturally and just get more encouragment from my guy cos he loves it. :)

• I'm "shy" but I'm also dominant in bed lol

• depends on the person... they could let it all loose in the bedroom or stay shy. You can't generalize here at all

• It can be either way. It definitely depends on the person.

• i think it depends on the person ha ha I'm shy and submissive lol and could be an animal haha

• Interesting lol...

• What do you mean by "go crazy"

• i can't say it :) but lets just say its a lot of fun for that guy

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 4

• I've known shy subs and shy doms; what someone does in bed doesn't necessarily reflect what people do out of it.

• I think it would depend on the girls mood. A girl with any personality can feel like being dominant on one night, and submissive on another night. So, I think it depends on the mood of the girl, not her personality.

• It of course depends on the person. Shyness really has little bearing on a girls sexual preferences, but most women are submissive in bed regardless.

• Some shy girls can be wild in bed