How bad are blue balls really?

Sorry, just it seems like guys exaggerate how bad it is.

I'm a sick person, and kiss a guy, suck on his neck, grind on him, grab his d*** and tell him how much I want him, then send him home. he's my boyfriend though, and he's nearly in tears by the end Ahahahaha. How cruel is this?

Hahaha okay, sounds like it really is awful. I'll stop.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 14

• My first Girlfriend was doing that too. I hated it, and I loved it :)

Yes, you get totally horny and crazy, but it also fills you with lust for that girl. Should never stop that! ;)

• Psycho bitch, and now we wonder why there are guys who rape and beat girls!

But you deserve it!

• After you do all of that, do you give him permission to masturbate?

• What?!?

• Oh Eddie...

• I don't know... I might kinda like it.

I have submissive fantasies, though, so maybe I'm weird...

• Show Older
  • -_-

• Well the easy solution is to just pick up another girl on the way home and f*** her till you cum. That's what I do.

• that's really mean...

my ex used to do that...it's horrible and gets me very angry and agressive...

either do it and continue or don't tease him at all...

• Cruel.

• You sound like a real bee-atch, but yeah, blue balls can hurt some, but not for long, because most of us empty them out pretty quickly. I'd either go find me another girl or yeah, like one dude said already, I'd leave a load on your car!

• Depends on how well the guy can control the emotions he has invested in the girl.

• so f*cked up

• well I don't think that its cruel .. He should be more of a man and leave for good when you "sent him home" .

• lmaoo if you were my girlfriend, we would be at war all day lol I could play that game too :p

• She started it ha ha and even if I do give it to her, she needs to cave first lol

• That sounds so sooooooo hot, but so so cruel lol, I hope you don't really play that game too much, unless you really do give it to her in the end lol

• makeout with her and bite/lick her lips. Then start rubbing her clit and fingering her p****, grab her ass, and tell her how hard I'm going to f*** her, and then just say "u no wat? I'm tired I think I'm going to bed" lmao

• Show Older
  • Cruel enough I would have left that load on your driver's side door.

• Karma is a bitch...laugh now and cry later. Don't start crying like a baby when you found out his banging someone else and blame him for cheating. Hahahahhahahaha he can't get it with you then trust he'll get it some where else hahahahha

• Sure whatever you say

• No, he's in love with me. He's still a virgin, and he's liked me for 3 years. I'm safe.

What Girls Said 5

• That's horrible. I'm glad you said you'll stop because it's cruel and unusual punishment for someone who sounds like a nice guy (he must be to have put up with that). If I were you, I'd take care of and finish him off next time as sort of an apology. If you don't want to do that, then just stay away from his genitals entirely.

• Also him being in tears when he leaves could be due to emotions. I mean, his girlfriend tells him that she wamts him but then sends him on his way without showing that she wants him at all. He probably feels rejected and unwanted after that. Again-very cruel.

• "he's my boyfriend though"

That's when I was like WTF? Sounds like something you'd do to someone you really, really dislike.

I'd be outies if I was him F*ck that. You're treating him like a chew toy.

• Yeah!

• OOOH. You're not stupid, you're actually a bad human being. I get it.

• I am treating him poorly, I won't deny it haha. But it's fine. Pretty much I don't like him anyways, he is a chew toy.

• blue balls can actually be really painful for a guy, so if your getting some sort of sadistic pleasure out of this know that it really does hurt him, at least until he is able to relieve himself. I don't find this all that funny, but if he likes this sort of submission then continue on, but if you are doing this to intentionally hurt him it reall is sick. you should be careful I know nice guys who have been pushed around by the girls they like, they are so desperate for so long that they may take advantage of things, the game your playing is capable of going both ways so be warned. you seem to have a nice guy, you shouldn't abuse that, you should be grateful. but the reason he stays is because in the back of his mind is always the lingereing "next time she will follow through...one day she will finish me off..xyz..blah blah blah" the more often you do this without follow through the less and less hope he has. but hope it works out for the best and your boy gets his rocks off somehow

• You're a bitch. Poor guy.

• It depends. Of you are waiting to have sex, it's normal to take it to a certain point and then stop. If not, it's more debatable. Real blue balls can be very painful, but being super turned on and having blue balls are not the same.

• No but often people use it as a general term for being sexually frustrated. Sometimes guys use it as an excuse for wanting sex. But real blue balls don't happen that often- or that easily. It would take a LOT of stimulation to get to that point. What you've described sounds like it could be a blue ball inducing situation, but I just wanted to clarify. I didn't want anyone to say it DIDN'T hurt, not realizing how blue balls really happen. Sorry I guess I was unclear about what I meant!

• Oh, I get hat you're saying. I wast misusing the term though haha.

• No, that's where I'm differentiating between being turned on and having blue balls. I never said blue balls weren't painful- in fact, I specifically pointed out that they are. However, there are times when the term "blue balls" is misused.

• Show Older