Why do guys love blow jobs so much?

Why do guys love blow jobs so much?I have only given one before and it was horrible does giving someone head ever make you feel like a slut?is giving a blow job trashy?why do guys like it when girls swallow?what about road head?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• blowjobs feel amazing, especially when a girl is really into it and gives a good one. one of the best and most relaxing feelings in the world. swallowing come gets a while to get used to I guess. I like it because generally when a girl swallows she has given me a blow job until I have finished coming. If she wants to spit sometimes she generally stops before I have finished orgasming. you should not feel like a slut if you give a guy a blow job. I wouldn't give every guy that likes you a blow job because then you might but might not get a reputation but... I know girls who are at parties with guys they know or especially during drunken hookups in college, give a lot of blow jobs. Some girls like the penis I guess and are used to giving most guys they hook up with blow jobs. others are more hesitant. If you want to keep a boyfriend happy I would at least give me head occasionally.

• Ooo how I would love to give you one ;)

What Guys Said 9

• Cuz it feels f***ing amazing! I love it when she goes down on me slow.And it doesn't make you trashy to me, unless you're not in love with the guy. I like it when my girl swallows.

• its an awesome feeling when receiving an oral frm gal.I can't consider them whom giving Bj to their man as slut because they doing with love.

• i love doing oral on girls so I expect kinda the same back.. duh.

• Ummmm why wouldn't we love them?

• it feels good.

• guys want attention too. They like it when a girl especially likes to give blow jobs. It is just a sexual thing for a guy to come in her mouth.

• we love em cause they feel awesome.we like it when you swallow cause we don't want you wasting time spitting it out.and road head is probably the best haha

• Haha can you describe how they feel? Like can you relate it to something?I heard that it feels like someone sucking on your big toe, but 1,000 times better.

• I personally don't care for them but for most guys who want the girl to swallow I would have to say its for a dominica feeling

• Wow ur the only guy ik that said they don't care for them

• It has a little to do with dominance.

What Girls Said 5

• Umm, no it doesn't make me feel like a slut and it doesn't make me feel trashy! I imagine guys like them because they feel really good..just like it feels really good when guys go down on us. The first time you do it, it might be awkward or not enjoyable..but once you get good at it, and used to it..it can be really enjoyable to do, and not slutty or trashy! Oh, and road head is fun :o)

• I know a lot of girls who don't like it.I am one of them, but I do it to please my guy. It makes me feel like a slut every single time (probably why I don't like it.)I feel like I am being used when I do it.My boyfriend likes me to do it since I am good.You will think it's horrible the first time you do it for sure. I liked it the second time a little bit, but hated the times after again.I feel like when I do it, I am not respecting myself (&so it makes me feel like a slut)I can see where you are coming from

• i think its amazing I believe in equal relationships.

• I never feel trashy or like a slut when I give my boyfriend head. It's something I love to do for him because I know that he likes it. And honestly, I don't think I would ever give him road head just because I would be afraid of him crashing or running off of the road.

• i did it once and I kind of felt trashy. I hated doing it, so that's probably why I felt that way. and I know I will never do it again.