Why do guys love blow jobs so much?

Why do guys love blow jobs so much? I have only given one before and it was horrible does giving someone head ever make you feel like a slut? is... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• blowjobs feel amazing, especially when a girl is really into it and gives a good one. one of the best and most relaxing feelings in the world.

swallowing come gets a while to get used to I guess. I like it because generally when a girl swallows she has given me a blow job until I have finished coming. If she wants to spit sometimes she generally stops before I have finished orgasming.

you should not feel like a slut if you give a guy a blow job. I wouldn't give every guy that likes you a blow job because then you might but might not get a reputation but... I know girls who are at parties with guys they know or especially during drunken hookups in college, give a lot of blow jobs. Some girls like the penis I guess and are used to giving most guys they hook up with blow jobs. others are more hesitant. If you want to keep a boyfriend happy I would at least give me head occasionally.

• Ooo how I would love to give you one ;)