Guys, do you really jerk off to girls' Facebook photos?

I've heard guys mention that they jerk off to hot girls' photos on Facebook, and some guys I know have joked around that they've done this with my... Show More

Honestly, I don't post overtly "sexy" photos... in fact, this is about as sexy as it gets:

link

link

I really don't think they're inappropriate photos, but I'll admit that they are attractive? I'm not fishing for compliments, and I'm definitely not naive, but why would a guy jerk off to that as opposed to p*rn?

Most Helpful Guy

• How women does not understand heart of a man!

Mans mind and body wants p**n. Satisfaction ...

Mans heart needs something pure. He needs beauty! He does not know that. If you ask questions you usually are asking his mind at most. But we are drawn to this! Of course we at some point want to undress it. Sooner the better. But when we go directly for p**n something is dying and rotting inside us. Some part disregarded and forgotten. Wake that and you get thousand times stronger reaction. Whatever it will be.

Amaze his heart and he will love you like you wouldn't believe is possible.

And so happens this! We want this so much much more than p**n. But mind and body is so twisted and so trained by p**n that we automatically get a sexual reaction to anything girlie beautiful and ruining any heart feelings.