Guys, do you really jerk off to girls' Facebook photos?

I've heard guys mention that they jerk off to hot girls' photos on Facebook, and some guys I know have joked around that they've done this with my photos before, which I think is disgusting... but do you honestly do it? Have you no shame? haha

Honestly, I don't post overtly "sexy" photos... in fact, this is about as sexy as it gets:

link

link

I really don't think they're inappropriate photos, but I'll admit that they are attractive? I'm not fishing for compliments, and I'm definitely not naive, but why would a guy jerk off to that as opposed to p*rn?

Most Helpful Guy

• How women does not understand heart of a man!

Mans mind and body wants p**n. Satisfaction ...

Mans heart needs something pure. He needs beauty! He does not know that. If you ask questions you usually are asking his mind at most. But we are drawn to this! Of course we at some point want to undress it. Sooner the better. But when we go directly for p**n something is dying and rotting inside us. Some part disregarded and forgotten. Wake that and you get thousand times stronger reaction. Whatever it will be.

Amaze his heart and he will love you like you wouldn't believe is possible.

And so happens this! We want this so much much more than p**n. But mind and body is so twisted and so trained by p**n that we automatically get a sexual reaction to anything girlie beautiful and ruining any heart feelings.

What Guys Said 19

• Me no, never. But it is possible.

• No. Its not sexy at all. Guys who do this, jerk off by a Clothescatalog as well. What pictures do you showed online that you aren't sure? (:

• I'm not sure I understand your question, but I honestly don't have any overtly "sexy" photos on my Facebook profile. I think it's in bad taste when girls post pictures of themselves half-naked. By the same token, all of my photos are very flattering, I guess.

• It wouldn't be bad if you like to show you more sexy, but even then I can't imagine that a guy with normal sexuality older than 13 years would do that :D

• No, in my opinion are those pics normal, nothing oversexy... (:

• For me personally, no. Not enough visual stimuli and I'd feel like I was disrespecting the girl on the picture. If it's straight out p*rn then at least it the people on screen know an audience will look at it in a sexual way.

But like some others have said, you shouldn't think too much about other guys doing it. It's their fantasy so it's unblockable anyway.

• No, I haven't done it

• I don't personally but I wouldn't put it past some people I know.

• If I were ever that desperate, I wouldn't do it to your pics

Not that you're not pretty, you're just not my type

More from Guys
14

What Girls Said 1

• I've had guys tell me they have..

One guy here even told me he did to my pics on here..