• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, do you really jerk off to girls' Facebook photos?

I've heard guys mention that they jerk off to hot girls' photos on Facebook, and some guys I know have joked around that they've done this with my photos before, which I think is disgusting... but do you honestly do it? Have you no shame? haha

Updates:
Honestly, I don't post overtly "sexy" photos... in fact, this is about as sexy as it gets:

link

link

I really don't think they're inappropriate photos, but I'll admit that they are attractive? I'm not fishing for compliments, and I'm definitely not naive, but why would a guy jerk off to that as opposed to p*rn?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

  • How women does not understand heart of a man!Mans mind and body wants p**n. Satisfaction ...Mans heart needs something pure. He needs beauty! He does not know that. If you ask questions you usually are asking his mind at most. But we are drawn to this! Of course we at some point want to undress it. Sooner the better. But when we go directly for p**n something is dying and rotting inside us. Some part disregarded and forgotten. Wake that and you get thousand times stronger reaction. Whatever it will be.Amaze his heart and he will love you like you wouldn't believe is possible.And so happens this! We want this so much much more than p**n. But mind and body is so twisted and so trained by p**n that we automatically get a sexual reaction to anything girlie beautiful and ruining any heart feelings.

What Guys Said 18

  • No, I haven't done it

  • no

  • Me no, never. But it is possible.

  • Wtf? That's just weird. -_-

  • For me personally, no. Not enough visual stimuli and I'd feel like I was disrespecting the girl on the picture. If it's straight out p*rn then at least it the people on screen know an audience will look at it in a sexual way.But like some others have said, you shouldn't think too much about other guys doing it. It's their fantasy so it's unblockable anyway.

  • I don't personally but I wouldn't put it past some people I know.

    • If I were ever that desperate, I wouldn't do it to your picsNot that you're not pretty, you're just not my type

  • No. Its not sexy at all. Guys who do this, jerk off by a Clothescatalog as well. What pictures do you showed online that you aren't sure? (:

    • I'm not sure I understand your question, but I honestly don't have any overtly "sexy" photos on my Facebook profile. I think it's in bad taste when girls post pictures of themselves half-naked. By the same token, all of my photos are very flattering, I guess.

    • It wouldn't be bad if you like to show you more sexy, but even then I can't imagine that a guy with normal sexuality older than 13 years would do that :D

    • No, in my opinion are those pics normal, nothing oversexy... (:

  • im sure most guys have j/o to Facebook pics. guys are a lot hornier than girls know.

  • 33d

    I have a few hot female friends I enjoy doing videos of me cumming on there pics, it is just
    nice to stroke my cock and shoot a nice load of cum on her finally. You would know better
    if you felt the sensation when cum spurts from you. re cock.

  • I jerk off to friends and girls I could never get to see during such intimate times. Female family too. I think it's a healthy medium

  • No, I haven't...but I certainly could if I wished to...and I think you are right in that most guys would choose p*rn...but not all...anyway I am sure that umpteen of your classmates have fantasized about you...I just wouldn't worry about it...I mean not much anyone could do about it anyway.

  • not proud of it but I did once...Lol!

  • yeah, sometimes. Bu then with the provocative photo's and poses that some girls post, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of guys did.

  • If you put up bikini shots or anything that shows off your body, then it's a fair bet that lots of your guy friends will "enjoy" your pics--yes. . .

    • You have a pretty face, but when I jack off to a pic, it's about the body. Incidentally, your face reminds me of the model Petra Verkaik, who has a VERY jack-worthy body! :P

  • eww Facebook? nooo. Honestly, if its purely visual, I need a bit more "eye candy" than some generic still picture of a fully clothed girl I don't have feelings for.

  • I've had p*rn and a really sexy picture of a girl I like up in separate windows and right when I was about to climax from looking at the p*rn I'd switch to the Facebook pic so that when I blew my load I could pretend it was all over her face.

  • Sometimes.. To delay orgasm.. To pretend I'm having sex with that girl..

  • 2mo

    Of course. Surveys show that 95% of men masturbate and the other 5% lie about it.

What Girls Said 1

  • I've had guys tell me they have.. One guy here even told me he did to my pics on here..

Loading...