• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, do you feel more naked/exposed with legs open vs closed?

As a guy, I feel naked when, well, when I'm naked. I'm curious whether girls feel they have different levels of "nakedness". Do you feel the same... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sure. I mean, would you feel like you've seen a girl "more naked/exposed" if you saw her nude and spread-eagle compared to if she were nude, but with her legs together? It's the difference between our bits being hidden, or our bits being fully exposed.

• bits lol :P

• Virgin.Bits ... mmmmmmm. :p

• Agreed. Thanks for answering. Another quick question. Which feels more naked:1) Spread Legs2) Spread Bum Cheeks

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think there's a difference. I mean, if you are seeing me naked, I assume you are going to look between my legs anyway, right?

• I would certainly hope so ;-) From my perspective, it's definitely an escalation when the legs part just enough to see the target. Until then, there's still a chance the mission could be called off.

• Parted feels more naked.

• Thanks for answering. Another quick question. Which feels more naked:1) Spread Legs2) Spread Bum Cheeks

• Open is more naked

• Thanks for answering. Another quick question. Which feels more naked:1) Spread Legs2) Spread Bum Cheeks

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!