Is my girlfriend's sister trying to get with me?

Here's my situation. I've been with my girl for two years now. Everything has been great and we get along wonderfully. She's 23 and she has a younger sister that's 18. every time me and my girlfriend visit her parents house, her little sister always comes and sits like right up next to me and always seems to rub her boobs on me. Also, she will be wearing a regular t-shirt and jeans when we get there, but then she'll go to her room and come out in a little tank top and cheerleader shorts. She's always smiling at me and kinda giving me that "If you only knew what I was thinking" look. The other night she spent the night at our house, just to get out of her parents house and while my girlfriend walked to our neighbors house, her little sister got out of the shower and was walking around topless like right in front of me. I was kinda shocked and I just acted like I didn't even see anything, but I know she had to know I saw her. Is she just trying to get attention or does is sound like she's trying to seduce me or what? She is a very smart and pretty girl, but there is no way I would stoop to that level. Have any of you ladies ever been sexually attracted to your sister's man or is it just an attention seeking thing? Should I mention something to my girlfriend or to the sister? What should I do, because it's getting a little awkward.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• oh...no question I'd tell the sister. She needs her ass kicked lol If you don't tell her and then you spill all the stuff at her a year down the road she's going to think you werent telling her because you also felt an attraction. Don't let the incidents pile up or go on forever. Say something like "you know I like having your sister around but when she spent the night the other day she came out of the bathroom without a shirt on and it really made me uncomfortable...she might be comfortable being naked around strangers but I'm not comfortable with it" and she'll probably flip out and be like SHE DID WHAT?! but just say "yeah I just figured it was something she always did but she needs to remember not to do that at our house" don't say anything about how you think she's hitting on you or trying to get your attention. if she says "has she ever done anything else like this?" play it cool and say nothing I can think of. Let her handle it because SHE will know that's what she was up to and she'll lay the smack down herself and you can be all "oh I don't know if she's doing THAT or not" and let her be the one who thinks the sister is acting like a spoiled little slut...but DONT overly take up for her either just say "well you know her better than I do I will let you handle it" and then LET HER.

• That's what I was thinking too. I just didn't want my girlfriend mad at me over something her sister is doing. I think I'm gonna mention it like you said and try not to make a big deal of it. Thanks for your comment, it really helped!

• Show Older
    • My girlfriend said that she was gonna talk to her and let her know that she could'nt be walking through the house naked and that she should carry her clothes in the bathroom with her. She seemed to think that her little sister didn't do it on purpose, but she said to let her know if she ever does anything like that again. I feel a lot better about the whole situation now that I got that out on the table. Now the ball is in my girlfriends court. Thanks for your help!

• i'm sure it feels better now that it's out in the open cause you felt guilty and confused about it and now you don't have to! and yw :)

What Girls Said 1

• Mention something to the sister. You don't want to create an issue between them if it can be resolved between the two of you. just make sure you have an answer if she says "lets go now". haha

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her sister that you're faithful to your Girlfriend and that you'd appreciate it if you didn't tempt me.