Threesome with boyfriend and his best friend?

Is that wrong? or like a 4sum? With me and my boyfriend and him and his girl? Like..just having sex in the same room I dunno.. He said that was the... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• If you just mean 2 couples having sex with their partner, infront of another couple, then I don't think that is to bad. Be careful things don't escalate if you don't want them to tho. Your man and his friend may be setting you 2 ladies up. However, this kind of things is a good way to mix things up in a kinky way, without be swingers. As for your ex-friend, as long as she is cool with this whole situation and you don't touch her man, I don't see anything messing up your attempts to become friends again. Think what you want more if it came down to it. Pleasing you man, or perhaps losing you friend again, or even forever. Just a thought.