• Ask
  • myTake

Threesome with boyfriend and his best friend?

Is that wrong? or like a 4sum? With me and my boyfriend and him and his girl? Like..just having sex in the same room I dunno.. He said that was the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you just mean 2 couples having sex with their partner, infront of another couple, then I don't think that is to bad. Be careful things don't escalate if you don't want them to tho. Your man and his friend may be setting you 2 ladies up. However, this kind of things is a good way to mix things up in a kinky way, without be swingers. As for your ex-friend, as long as she is cool with this whole situation and you don't touch her man, I don't see anything messing up your attempts to become friends again. Think what you want more if it came down to it. Pleasing you man, or perhaps losing you friend again, or even forever. Just a thought.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe... maybe not. 4 somes are hot... nothing better to get your juices flowing than another couple f*cking just inches away from you.I say go for it!Joe

• It's "wrong" only if you 1) Don't want to, or 2) Expect a long-term relationship with anyone else involved. Experimentation like this often means that the participants have poor boundaries, are trying to sabotage the relationship, or other huge red flags. The fact that you're wondering if a threesome with your boyfriend, his girlfriend and someone's ex-best-friend makes me suspect you have poor interpersonal boundaries.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook