How much do you guys jerk off thinking about girls you know?

my boyfriend and I were arguing about this the other day. I told him about a guy who I think is a creep and jerks off thinking about me (not creep because he jerks off, he's just creepy in general). so he laughed at me and told me that I'm very naive if I think that he's the only person that does that. he said that a ton of guys who I know have probably done that while fantasizing about me. so the question is: do you jerk off while thinking about girls you know? what is taboo? like girls who are stricktly your friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, I don't care much for p*rnstars. They are just tools.

I use them to emulate girls I actually like in person. Let's say I met a cute curvy blond with brown eyes, and we really hit it off.

I would find p*rnstars that fit closest to her description. So yes, guys do jerk off thinking about girls they like, but to what degree varies from person to person. When a lot of guys show a preference they don't even realize that preference is influenced by girls they like.

• Report

yeah, that sounds logical!