How much do you guys jerk off thinking about girls you know?

my boyfriend and I were arguing about this the other day. I told him about a guy who I think is a creep and jerks off thinking about me (not creep because he jerks off, he's just creepy in general). so he laughed at me and told me that I'm very naive if I think that he's the only person that does that. he said that a ton of guys who I know have probably done that while fantasizing about me. so the question is: do you jerk off while thinking about girls you know? what is taboo? like girls who are stricktly your friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, I don't care much for p*rnstars. They are just tools.

I use them to emulate girls I actually like in person. Let's say I met a cute curvy blond with brown eyes, and we really hit it off.

I would find p*rnstars that fit closest to her description. So yes, guys do jerk off thinking about girls they like, but to what degree varies from person to person. When a lot of guys show a preference they don't even realize that preference is influenced by girls they like.

• yeah, that sounds logical!

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah, I do. Might look at pics online to get going, but then I switch over to my imagination. I've got one friend whom I've heard having sex and have seen completely naked, so she's my subject a lot. It's cool though because we talk about stuff like that and she is flattered that I lust after her. Otherwise there are several other friends I'm just really curious about.

• honestly a lot of guys jerk off to p*rn more than anything cause those are fanasty girls most of us try to compare to real girls but none of the talents or skills add up..

• what I'm saying yes we do cause we all know that p*rnstars do it all lol

• Eh, I think a lot of guys do, but I never have, I try to avoid it.

It just seems really... creepy, know what I mean? Especially if it's one of my friends.

• yeah well it sounds creepy, but everyone has fantasies. it didn't surprise me that guys jerk off to girls they meet but I was thinking about like sexy teachers and stuff like that.

• Men are still far more likey to jerk off to someone they don't actually know in real life, it avoids the whole awkward feeling when you talk to them because you never WILL talk to them.

• I don't think about girls I know when I'm jacking off, that's disgusting.

• I jerk off to girls I know becasuse they turn me on more than p*rnstars do.

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 1

• do guys masturbate to thoughts of their girlfriends?

• i know mine does.

• haha well, either he didn't admit it or he just preferred having actual sex with you.

• As a girl who masturbated a lot growing up, I remember being so surprised to find that when I was finally in a relationship, I couldn't masturbate to the guy I was with. For some reason, it just didn't work to turn me on in fantasy, even though we had a fantastic sex life in reality. I think it's actually quite common NOT to fantasize about the person you are with during masturbation, since its our time to imagine things that might be impossible or unrealistic...