How do you think you would look if you were born the opposite gender?

The other day I saw a very attractive strikingly beautiful woman, she had long flowing brown hair like a chocolate waterfall, her eyes were twinkly like morning dew on grass, her lips were luscious and full, her body voluptuous and her figure graceful like that of a ballerina, her complexion was like the radiance of an angel levitating in the sky during a beautiful Ibiza sunset, anyways, enough of the poetry..

In walked a man after her, who was good looking too, no homo. He was obviously bigger than her in all respects, from height to facial features, but his facial features bared a very close resemblance to hers, he was like the male version of her I thought. My first thought was that they were brother and sister, but they looked too similar for just that, I just had to ask them if they were twins and indeed they were. Fraternal they said, as apparently, male and female couplets can not be born identical, idk

It got me thinking, what if, I had a twin sister, how would she look? then I started thinking, what if I was born a girl, how would I look like? I know some of you are jokesters, so I'll make it a point right now that no, I'm not thinking about a sex change lol, this is just a question from out of left field, sorry.

So, how do you think you would look like if you were born the opposite gender?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

Well, I actually do have a twin brother (and no, we're not identical - there is a slight difference on chromosome 23, LOL!) but we look very much alike. Same face shape, facial details, hair color, height, and overall body shape. I look nothing like my mother either - people are always surprised when they meet her. I look just like my father. So I imagine that I wouldn't look too different than I already do, if I was a guy.

• I'd look something like Seth Rogan :P

• I'd look like my little brother with dimples or diggy simmons in this pic link

• I'd be a whore, because then I could get away with it. I think I would be a decent looking guy ;)

• i think id make a pretty cute boy lol

• I'd be one ugly broad.

• I'd be hot.

• Well, my mom is very good looking... I'd imagine she'd pass those genes to me.

I'd be shorter 5'4, skinny and b cup breast. I'd also be better academically and organized. However... I'd be freaking hard to date as my mom's personality is quite linear as what is accepted and what's not. I was raised by the mom so... she'd be a big influence on me, even more so if I were female.

A more through answer...

• In a parallel dimension you are THAT-Girl on GAG

• I'd be a scary looking chick and if I kept my voice all would run in terror

• well in that case I apologize for my other dimension self

• I bet in a parallel dimension all the guys that are guys in this world are girls in the parallel world, and all the girls that are girls in this world are guys in that parallel dimension, I think God likes to have fun with the cosmos and I think their are infinitie possibilities of everything.