Can you "fake" an erection?

If you really want to be turned on by someone, or for whatever reason you wish you could get it up, but just aren't that aroused, can you somehow... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• "If you really want to be turned on by someone, or for whatever reason you wish you could get it up, but just aren't that aroused, can you somehow "fake" an erection?" No, it doesn't work like for a guy no more what B.S. you might hear from guys on this sight. There is a device that's supposed to be able to 'pump up' a guy's d*** if he has true E.D., but no guy will EVER do such a thing just 'fake an erection' over some girl who doesn't arouse him.

"For example, maybe you could think of something that arouses you so you get a hard on, even though the person you are with or the situation itself wasn't the cause of the arousal?" Maybe, just maybe that might work if the girl only slightly arouses the guy. However, he'll become a limp noodle long before it's 'entry time'.

Asker upvoted
    • thanks. I think you understood my question better than others. (though I don't blame them, as it wasn't worded entirely clearly)