Fingering ... what happens?

k so me and this guy I like are hanging out this weekend, and he likes me too. I wanna be prepared just incase things get hot ;) so can you guys help... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on if you've had any experience fooling around in the past...but it doesn't sound like it...

anyways...

Tips I can give:

1. Girls have a g-spot, we all do, some swear by it and others don't. If he makes a come hither motion with his finger or fingers and it feels like your going to pee, your not. So don't freak.

2. Speak up. If you're in pain or uncomfortable or it feels good, verbally tell him. Guy's aren't mind readers.

3. I usually talk dirty, some guys are into that, some aren't.

If it doesn't feel good, have him try something else, if it feels good, have him stick with it.

And yes, you can orgasm from fingering, it doesn't matter where there's clitoral stimulation or not.

Generally speaking clitoral stimulation is REALLY intense and can hurt after a while.