Have you ever been offered money for sex?

I had brunch with one of my friends the other day and we talked about how I was planning to lose my virginity to my boyfriend soon. She gave some advice.

Private conversation obviously, I would have never thought anyone was listening. We talked quietly and it was crowded. However when she went to the bathroom a man from the table behind us came to me, introduced himself and said he would pay me 5000$ if I lose it to him.

I was speechless, I couldn't even say no. He left when my friend came back and left me his number.

Is that not illegal? Has that ever happened to anyone? and most of all, why would someone pay that much for it?

He wasn't even bad looking for his age. I think he was in his 40s and probably married, so it's not like he isn't getting any sex. Why would he pay that much for it?

Of course I won't call him.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• Selected as most helpful

have intercourse with a virgin is special and unique it can only happen once, a lot of guys have virgin fetishes and love to have intercourse with virgins, I know a guy in his 20's that was paying up to $9000.00 Australian dollars to pop girls cherry's I have worked the security scene at clubs where guys have hit on girls with the following if your a virgin and want cash follow me, this guy asked the wrong girl she had Army dog tags around her neck which he didn't see, she slammed him in the counter and yelled SAS, Pervert, Security and myself came running, so it's normal for some people, I'd be carefully and really picky with guys that do that.

I've also known police departments such as

Australian Federal Police, Miami Dade Vice, NYPD Vice and other operations to use tactics like this to make arrests, so be extremely careful. I'd pass his number on to the police in your local area, he might be in to young kids younger than your self and could be a possible danger to the community.

• okay, It's your call but if there's a crime prevention hotline in your area, call them and give the number to them and say something along the lines "This dude offered me money for sex when he found out I was a virgin, I've got concerns that he might be in to minors can you pass the information on to the local police please."

• But I didn't offer sex for money, he came up to me. I'm in Texas. I live in Dallas right now but I am from a small town were my Dad is Sheriff, I'll ask him by occasion even though that's horribly embarassing.

I didn't even tell my boyfriend yet

• Look I won't lie it's fairly common, they will arrest the girl generally for soliciting sex for money. If he is in his 40's and like virgins chances are he likes young kids as well which isn't good, what STATE are you in as there might be a way to hand the number without trouble for you.

• Show Older
  • I model nude for art classes at college and I have been asked by girls and guys to have sex with em, I have on some ocasions it was fun

• mostly I was asked to do a private strip or model for them and sometimes their friends too, once I was asked to be a nude waiter for their party so I get paid felt up oral and sometimes intercoarse, I have been asked will I go to the parkinlot with her now, a few other times I would see a gilr or guy really checkin me out stairing and not drawing - they would say will I model privately for them, if I thought they were nice lookin I would go their apartment and do a strip and get head, Its FUN

• really? did they ask that straight forward? why did you do it?

• taking a girls virginity is unique, it can only happen once plus probably he would record it too, scene lots of p*rn of defloration, some paid, check online and see if he's on a p*rn site, he wouldn't pay that much if he wasn't getting something else out of it

• Nahh. Probably wanted to f*** a virgin.

• Maybe he never had a chance. He lost his to someone experienced and he's been beaten to the punch every time ever since.

• Well maybe not many virgins will have sex for money and he's finding it hard to screw one.

• for that much money?

• I am the most interesting man in the world. Yes I have women flocking to me, but I am picky. I can make women wet with just a look, I can make other men feel insignificant the instant I enter a room. The only option for some women is to pay me for sex. I don't always drink beer, but when I do- I f*** fat chicks.

• Thanks! Tell Rico Suave from Lativa that

• Lmao Dos Equiis. <3 I understood where you were going with this, haha, so +1 from me.

• Wow douchebag, I stole my word track from a beer commercial. Shave that stupid chin strap you tool.

• Show Older
  • lol I wish