Have you ever been offered money for sex?

I had brunch with one of my friends the other day and we talked about how I was planning to lose my virginity to my boyfriend soon. She gave some... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• have intercourse with a virgin is special and unique it can only happen once, a lot of guys have virgin fetishes and love to have intercourse with virgins, I know a guy in his 20's that was paying up to $9000.00 Australian dollars to pop girls cherry's I have worked the security scene at clubs where guys have hit on girls with the following if your a virgin and want cash follow me, this guy asked the wrong girl she had Army dog tags around her neck which he didn't see, she slammed him in the counter and yelled SAS, Pervert, Security and myself came running, so it's normal for some people, I'd be carefully and really picky with guys that do that.

I've also known police departments such as

Australian Federal Police, Miami Dade Vice, NYPD Vice and other operations to use tactics like this to make arrests, so be extremely careful. I'd pass his number on to the police in your local area, he might be in to young kids younger than your self and could be a possible danger to the community.

• they make arrests, who do they want arrest?

I didn't know it was fairly common, I never heard of that. I don't think he's into young kids, I'm 21 and I don't like a child at all. I'm not sure if should hand his number to the police, would I get into trouble too?

• Show Older
    • But I didn't offer sex for money, he came up to me. I'm in Texas. I live in Dallas right now but I am from a small town were my Dad is Sheriff, I'll ask him by occasion even though that's horribly embarassing.

I didn't even tell my boyfriend yet

• okay, It's your call but if there's a crime prevention hotline in your area, call them and give the number to them and say something along the lines "This dude offered me money for sex when he found out I was a virgin, I've got concerns that he might be in to minors can you pass the information on to the local police please."